Chapter 96-What if your Pregnant?

Tessa's POV
"Hey steph"I say and wave at her and she's watching Five feet apart.

Steph's POV
"Hey girl whats wrong you look sad"I say as I sit up from my bed and she sits on my bed.

Tessa's POV
"Nothing"I say but she clearly suspects something.

Steph's POV
"Tessa I know you something is up with you dad ahrdin do something"I ask her.

Tessa's POV
"No its just I've been vomiting so much today and I feel so much nausea.I don't know what's wrong with me"I say to her.

Steph's POV
"What if your pregnant"I tell her.

Tessa's POV
"Theres no way hardin and I always use protection"I say and she just looks at me.

Steph's POV
"Sometimes protection doesn't always work"I say and she gets scared.

Tessa's POV
"Now I'm getting scared what if I'm actually pregnant steph"I say and hse hugs me.

Steph's POV
"If you are its okay"I say .

Tessa's POV
"I don't even know if I am I'm going to have to take a test"I say.

Steph's POV
"Tomorrow after classes we have to go to the pharmacy but only you and I"I say and she agrees.

Tessa's POV
"Do you think I might actually be pregnant"I ask her.

Steph's POV
"I don't know"I say.

Tessa's POV
"What about college how am I going to do it if I might be pregnant"I say.

Steph's POV
"Well if you are you can still do college for a few months then we'll your stomach grows you can do it through it the computer but maybe your not even pregnant"I say to cheer her up.

Tessa's POV
"Your right maybe I'm not even pregnant"I say and she smiles at me.

Steph's POV
"But we already know the an for tomorrow"I say and she says yes.

Tessa's POV
I get in bed and get under the covers and steoh and I continue watching the movie and then we both fall asleep.