Don't act so weird

Before we start! I have Dyslexia so I am sorry if I type something wrong!

Cast:
•aunt/auntie, rebecca: heather morris
•ann: me/daisy simmons
•g/geeves: michael malarkey
•mother/mom: gwyneth paltrow
•sara: millie bobby brown
•the old man: morgan freeman
•the woman, amber: chyler leigh

The next morning
"Morning auntie!" said Ann. "Morning, should we pack?" asked Rebecca. "Oh butI'm in my pyjamas and I didn't have breakfast." said Ann. "You can pack in your PJ's to and you can eat breakfast in the car, now come!" said Rebecca mad and they packed. *After a few minutes they are done. Ann is still in her PJ's and they are in the car* "Can we stop for breakfast?" asked Ann. "No!" said Rebecca mad. "But you said-" said Ann but she didn't finished. "Yes I said a lot but I don't mean everything! Neither do you!" said Rebecca mad. *Ann looked confused and scared at her* "Now be quiet until we're home!" said Rebecca and they derived home.

At home
*Rebecca parks the car at the house. They both get out* "You better unpack with me!" said Rebecca. "Yea I will!" said Ann and they unpacked everything. *A few minutes later and they are done unpacking* "I'm gonna change and then I'm going to Sara!" said Ann. "Oh really? Did you asked me?" asked Rebecca. "Yes I did! Friday I asked you and you said it was ok!" said Ann. "Ok but you're at 7pm home! Not any minute later!!" said Rebecca. "I won't!" said Ann and she ran upstairs.

Upstairs
*Ann runs in her room and closes the door. She walked to her bed and grabs a picture of her and her mom* "Hii mom! We went camping this weekend! It was really fun but something happened. Not with me, I'm fine but with auntie. She is acting weird. She is not her anymore. It's like something happened that night but I don't know what. Well I will find that out later but now I'm gonna change and I'm going to Sara!" said Ann to the picture.

At Sara's house
*Sara and Ann are sitting upstairs in the bedroom of Sara* "So how was camping?" asked Sara. "It was fun but something happened with my aunt and I don't know what..." said An. "Oh really? What happened?" asked Sara. "Well you know my aunt! She is super sweet and would never get mad about something but today she got mad at me for the first time..?" said Ann sad. "About what?" asked Sara. "Well, I just woke up and she was packing stuff already. Then she was mad at me that I didn't pack." said Ann. "Huh, that's not your aunt!" said Sara. "I know! She was gone that night." said Ann. "Wait what?" asked Sara. "I fell asleep. Later I woke up and she was gone. I looked for her and then she walked up to me like nothing happened. She just stared at me and said nothing. I hugged her but she didn't even hugged back. It was so weird." said Ann. "What, that's really weird! Should we go to the forrest?" asked Sara. "No, why?" asked Ann. "Well then we can see what happened with your aunt!" said Sara. "Ugh ok!" said Ann. "Yes!" said Sara and they went to the forrest.

At the forrest/house
*The two of them walked to the house. They went to the door and knocked on it* "Hello?!" asked Sara but they didn't hear anything. *Ann knocked again but then the door opens. They saw an old man* "What do you want?" asked the old man mad. "We-we.. uhm.." said Ann cause she was scared. "Can we go inside? It's easier talking." asked Sara and the man let them inside but he doubt first. *They walked inside* "What are you guys doing in this creepy forrest?" asked the old man. "We where looking for something." said Sara. "Yea cause uhm..." said Ann. "Should I tell the man?" whispered Ann to Sara. "Yes, just do it!" whispered Sara back. *Sara looks in the house for things* "Well, my aunt and I where camping here this weekend. She went in the forrest and when she came back, she was acting crazy. Now she is a different person. First she was so sweet and would be mad at me but now she get mad about the little things." said Ann. "I'm sorry, I can't help you guys." said the old man. "Oh ok! Thank you tho!" said Ann and they walked outside.

Outside the house
"Ok, he definitely knew something." said Sara. "Why do you think that! He said he didn't knew it." said Ann. "He didn't say that he didn't knew it, he said he can't help us but that doesn't mean that he doesn't know. Also I saw a creepy old doll." said Sara. "Oh that's really creepy." said Ann. "Yep!" said Sara. "But should we go home cause it's getting dark and at 7, I needed to be home." said Ann. "Yea sure!" said Sara and they went home.