confession to make

Start from the beginning

Raavi: haa krish aur tujhe pata ha , waha naa ek mall road ha jaha aap shopping kr skte ha , hum waha bhi jaiyenge..

Krish : haa bhabhi aur bht si shopping karenge...

Raavi: tujhe pata ha krish scandal point se naa best sunset dekha ha mujhe waha bhi jana ha..

I know they will ignore me so I peeped in my own..

Shiva : waise mujhe , pine forests jana ha I Love it..

They both looked at me ,And then again started their own conversation as if I have Not Said anything..
I pouted at that..😢
Why are they ignoring me, And specially why is my raavi ignoring me , though i love krish a lot but at this point i hate him , why did he agreed to go with us,
its Not that everyday I get a change to drive with my wife, and that too when she is angry.

I looked at raavi and saw her in grossed in a conversation with krish , so I decided to continue my driving as we were about to enter the mountains..

They rest of the journey went on with , them talking And me being ignored..
As usual 😶

we have reached shimla by 7 and since everyone was dead tired specially me And gaumbi as we were driving for long , so we decided to take a rest and start our adventure from tomorrow..
I was resting on the bed too tired to even change or move I was waiting for raavi to come from the washroom And  I didn't even realise when I fell asleep....

Raavi's pov

I came out of the washroom , only to see my husband sleeping...

I know he was tired One because of the journey and secondly because of my ignorance..
I giggled when I remembered how annoyed he was when I requested krish to join us and how hard he was trying to talk to us..
At One point when I saw him pouted , I literally wanted to kiss him , he was looking so cute , but then I calmed my horses down.
If I succeed in my plan , then I will get More opportunity to kiss him..

But after our last night conversation I was damn sure about my plan..
I know he loves me , yes I know but I want to hear it from him..
So I will be on my words And I promise by the end of our trip he will confess his feelings...
Only I know how difficult was it for me to be on my words And ignore him the whole Day..

I walked towards him , trying too wake him up so that he can change And also have food..

Raavi: shiva uth, fresh ho jaa aur khana kha le phir so jana..
Uth jaa.
(I Said while tracing his face with my fingers , I don't know why it gives me a different kinda satisfaction when I do that.)
I again tried waking him up , but when he didn't bugged, I  let him be..

Walking too the other side of the bed ,I too slept as I was Not having any appetite, thanks to krish,because of him I too was eating the whole time in the car..

I turned towards my husband who was sleeping facing me, the calm ness on his face made me smile , he looks sure cute when he sleeps..

Not being able to control my self any More I mode forward And lightly placed my lips on his , very softly, Not wanting to wake him up..
His lips are becoming my addiction , he himself is like a drug to be which I am addicted to..
I kept looking at him till sleep consumed me..

The sun rays fell on my face making me trun my face other side .
I was having the best sleep of my life, but God had to disturb it.
.urrgggghhhhh
Getting irritated with the sun rays, I opened my eyes only to se that I was literally sleeping on top of Shiva , my half body was on top of his while our legs were tangled..
And my face was a inch away from his, while he had his arms hooked around me protectively..
So that's why i was feeling so warm and I had the best sleep..
I had always heard that you have the best sleep with you Love partener..And I guess they all were right.. I smiled at that thought..