22 Que Sera, Sera

Start from the beginning

"Fuck! Why are we never reach??!" Zhuo Cheng complained.

"When we think it was 10 meters, means 30 meters in real!" Said He Peng.

"What? So we have to run a kilometer??' cried Zhuo Cheng.

"Not that far! 600 meters only!" Shouted He Peng.

After ran for so long, they finally reached the forest.

"Go, go, go! We have to climb the tree!!" He Peng shouted.

They're split. He Peng chose a big tree, while Zhuo Cheng went to a smaller tree. Zhuo Cheng hugged the tree and easily climbing up until he thinks he reached high enough to avoid the hungry spirits down there.

He Peng got some difficulties to climb because the tree was too big to be hugged. But skillfully, he kept climbing. The spirits ran to him and tried to reach him.

"Aah! Get lost!" He Peng screamed when two spirits holding his right leg. He tried to kick them away. And he did it.

He Peng kept climbing. The spirits jumping to reach and get him down. A few times He Peng was almost fell against their strength, until finally he found the tree branch and hung on it. From there, he could climb easily from one branch to anothe branches and until he reached the height, enough to avoid the hungry spirits.

When they couldn't get He Peng, those spirits ran back to the tree where Zhuo Cheng was sitting on a branch. Not big enough, but it was able to take his weight.

"You're stupid! Why did you choose a smaller tree??" Shouted He Peng.

"What? You call me stupid? I'm smarter than you! I can reach this height faster then you? Didn't you see they almost catch you just now because you have difficulty to climb it??" Zhuo Cheng retorted.

"Hah! You'll see it soon! And you'll regret with your decision!" He Peng scoffed.

Zhuo Cheng glared with a mockery smirk at He Peng. But he was surprised by the shake on the tree. He looked down and saw the hungry sprits are shaking the small tree where he was on. He Peng laughed at him, makes Zhuo Cheng sending him a death glare.

"Now do you get what I mean??" shouted He Peng.

"They can't break the tree. I'm sure!" said Zhuo Cheng.

"Try it!" He Peng snickered. He swung his legs while sitting on the tree branch.

Zhuo Cheng snorted and huffed. He looked down at the hungry spirits who keep trying to drop him from the tree. Zhuo Cheng hugged the tree tightly. The shook was very strong until the tree was bending down.

"Shit! Shit!" Zhuo Cheng rambled when the tree bends down, almost in the Spirits' reach. He planked on the tree like koala, while He Peng kept laughing at him.

CRACK!

There was the sound of the tree broken. He Peng stopped laughing and looked at Zhuo Cheng who already panic since the tree began to shake.

"Dude! Jump here! Jump!" shouted He Peng.

"How to jump, Asshole!" Zhuo Cheng retorted.

The tree bent again. The hungry spirits jumped around to catch Zhuo Cheng. Zhuo Cheng had to.pulled his legs up and curled up on the tree.

"Jump here!" Shouted He Peng when the tree bends over toward the tree he was hoping on.

Zhuo Cheng looked at He Peng who extended his hands to him. Zhuo Cheng reached out his hand to He Peng's. When their hands almost touched, suddenly the tree flicks back.