'Gumdrop, You Imprinted!'

Start from the beginning

"You could say that I... I imprinted on Leah." He says, saying the last part fast. She takes a moment, not saying a word before a loud squeal can be heard. Jacob lets out an 'oomph' sound as she collides with him, her arms wrapped around him tightly as they fall to the ground at the force.

"Gumdrop, you imprinted!" Hearing the familiar squeal, Emily and Sam exit the house. Emily has a bright smile on her face when she sees Harley.

"Harley!" Harley looks up towards her, with the smile still on her face, she gets up from Jacob and runs towards Emily. Hugging her tightly. She pulls back, gives a nod to Sam in greeting before giving Emily a look of fake annoyance.

"Beautiful. You didn't tell me that Gumdrop had imprinted." Emily smiles innocently.

"Well, I couldn't ruin the surprise for Jacob." Harley looks to her thoughtfully before giving a nod of acceptance at the answer. She turns and points at Jacob, who had gotten of the ground once Harley went to Emily, accusingly.

"You mister are terrible, keeping this from me for so long. Why did I find this out now instead of earlier?" Jacob smiles sheepishly at her question.

"I was nervous for one. And second is because I wanted you guys to meet officially before I told you anything." She stares at him for his answer, not giving anything away. Everyone watches the interaction as Jacob shifts on his feet nervously. After a bit, Harley gives him a smile.

"Fine, I will accept that answer as I can't stay mad at you forever Gumdrop and because I'm so excited that you imprinted!"

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

Black House
Jacob's Garage - Afternoon

After a fun morning with the pack, Harley and Jacob decided to head back to his house before taking her back home. She was happy for Jacob, she knew at the beginning before the whole turning into a wolf thing that he had a crush on Bella. And when Bella went into her whole episode of being a robot and using Jacob as a replacement for Edward, his crush for her doubled.

Then he became a shapeshifter, his feelings for Bella went away and she still didn't know what happened to make it disappear. He became like the old Jake she knew, the one where he wasn't crushing on Jake and trying to impress her, but that didn't mean she didn't want to find someone and be happy.

She watches as he starts working on his rabbit. "Why did Leah walk away when you tried talking to her?" He stops what he's doing for a second before continuing.

"She's not angry or rejecting the imprint if that's what you think, she's just not sure how to take it all." She tilts her head to the side.

"What do ya mean?"

"She is wary of it and unsure on what to do. I mean, I won't go into too much detail but before Sam and Emily, it was Sam and Leah." He pauses for a second. "And well, they had been a couple for a long time but Sam shifted and everything started to fall apart for her. They tried to make the relationship work but Sam met Emily and boom. Instant imprint and Leah got left behind." Harley looks to him, wide eyed.

"Wow, that's rough." He hums.

"Yeah, she was depressed for a while then she just became angry at it all. Now she became the reason Sam and her relationship started falling apart, even if she didn't know it at the time and then imprinted on me, the one thing that hurt her badly. So she's just trying to wrap her head around it and even though I can see in her eyes that she wants to reject the imprint, she won't."

Harley shakes her head, feeling sorry for the she-wolf. It must be tough, losing someone she cared about a lot because of them imprinting then now imprinting herself.

"I haven't been pushing her, taking it at her pace even if she would leave the room when I walk in or keep her distance. I just..." He sighs tiredly. "I just don't know what to do."

She smiles at Jacob when he looks to her, silently asking for her opinion on what he should do about the whole situation.

"Well, what you are doing now is good. You're right to not push her or anything like it as she looks like someone who would get angry if pushed." He nods.

"Maybe what you guys need ta do is ta either go somewhere just the two of you and get ta know one another, no shapeshifting or anything related, just you two getting ta know one another. Or maybe both go in wolf forms together and just let everything out into the open that way, at least this way ya aren't holding anything back from one another. It seems the only way for both of ya to start accepting this is ta know what the imprint means from both of your ends."

He smiles at her. "Thanks crazy. I just want this to work." Harley goes over and hugs him comfortingly.

"It will, I can fill it."

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

Cullen House
Emmett and Rose's room - Night

It was just the three of them in the house, a date night you could say. They haven't been able to spend time with just the three of them since everyone came back, with her being grounded and then studying for her finals. They were laying on their bed, just having finished dinner, where it was just her eating dinner and her two mates watching, and were now laying together in comfortable silence.

Emmett's hand was laying on her stomach, his thumb rubbing circles on the pale skin and Rose was twirling her hair between her fingers. She missed this, even though they met up every once in a while when they were gone, it wasn't the same.

At those meetups, she knew that they would leave in the next day or two. But now, with them here beside her at this moment in time, she can happily know once the night was over she would see them tomorrow and not worry about them leaving.

Rose leans over to give her a kiss. Letting out a moan, she brings her hand up to grab Rose's hair, not wanting her to pull away. She can feel Emmett's lips on her neck, her body starting to warm at the sensation of his lips on her body. She could stop this before it started. Harley knew this, but she didn't want to stop.

She continues to moan as they continue to kiss her, hands moving across her body as if to map everything into their minds. If this was how it felt with just their lips and hands, she couldn't wait to finally go further. Rose pulls back, their lips barely touching as she looks into Harley eyes. Emmett continues what he's doing.

"Are sure Harley? Cause once we do this, there is no going back." Harley keeps her eyes locked with Rose, which was definitely a difficult task with Emmett's lips on her collarbone and all she wanted to do was close her eyes at the sensation, and takes a deep breath.

"I'm ready." At this, Rosalie slams her lips onto Harley's and she lost herself to her lovers.

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

Hi guys, hope you are doing well. Sorry to leave you on this scene and hopefully you'll all forgive me for it.

The Next chapter is when the story starts to pick up, so keep an eye out for the next chapter.

If you have enjoyed this chapter, than please leave a like and comment as your support helps me continue to make these stories for you guys.

Disclaimer - I do not own Twilight or Harley Quinn, I do however own the story lines. So please do not copy without permission or steal. Thank you!