Chapter 14

"Woah"is all we hear as the boys look at straight at us.

"What its just a bathing suit its not like we are naked."Haley says. She is very inappropriate. "Yeah but your close to." Michael replies. I just roll my eyes at there inaprobitatness. Is that even a word? I dunno.

I see Luke just staring at ME. That's when I started to feel very uncomfortable. "Luke?" I wave my hand in his face. He pops back up.

Calum comes up to me."I told you"he whispers."shut up"I tell him. He walks away."can we go now"Haley says rudly." Sure"Ashton says. Right then Ashton grabs me and throws me over his shoulder.

"Ashton let me go" I yell.  He runs to the back yard where the pool is. I see Haley and the boys have followed us. They are all smirking. And cracking up.I can tell Ashton is smirking as well.

He walks up to the pool.

"You wouldn't" I scowl

"Oh I would and I will"he says then throws me into the pool. It was freezing. I pretend to drown. "I can't swim"I gargle. Just then Ashton jumps to the pool to save me.

He picks me up. Then I sink his head into the water. "I'll save you ashy" calum screams while jumping in the water. He throws me off. "I got you ashy."calum says giving me a look.

"I'm coming"haley screams jumping on me."ahhh" I scream. We both start laughing. We see luke trying to push Michael in.

" Come on Mikey get in the pool."Luke says.

"No I don't want to ruin my hair." Michael whines.I start to snicker. Though Haley is over there laughing her heart out. Luke pushes him in and he lands on top of me.

"He he" I hear Michael giggling. He doesn't get off." Help!!" I scream. Luke jumps in to my rescue. He pushed Mikey off."huhh how dare you" mikey puts his hand up to his chest dramatically.

Luke grabs me bridale style."thank you " I giggle. I expected him to put me down but he didn't."Luke you can let go now" I tell him."nope."he says dunking my head in the water

"Luke please"I pout and put out the puppy face that no one can resist. NOT EVEN HIM! "OK"he says as he drops me.

• 1 hour later•

We came out of the pool and I put on the towel. We all dry up and go inside."oh I forgot to tell you. Michael is sleeping in my room so you too can share one." Calum says.

"OK" Haley says.we all go upstairs. "I call the bathroom in our room"Haley screams out locking herself in the bathroom." Where can I shower?I ask.

"You can shower in my bathroom" Luke says."thanks " I say as we both walk into Luke's room.

I go into the bathroom and I start the shower. I take off my cloths and go in. Dang I forgot a towel." Luke" I scream. "Yeah" he screams back." I forgot my towel can you get it for me"

He comes onto the bathroom a few seconds later and give me the towel.  I turn off the water and put it on. Luke hasn't left yet. "Thanks" I say."no problem." He gets out. And I put on my puppys pajamas.it took me like 10minutes to come out because it was so quiet. Luke is in the room holding a nerf gun.

"Luke what a-"he covered my mouth. "Shh the boys will hear you" I lick his hand. He swipe it away. " ohh your playing nerf gun" "shhhh".

He grabs my waist and pulls me toward him."listen  me and Mikey are the good guys. Haley Ashton and cal are the bad."he says

The door swings open. Haley walks in with a nerf gun. Oh no.luke jumps up and shoots her. "Haha eat that."he says and runs out the door. Haley looks so angry. She looks at me and shoots me in the nose with the gun then runs off.

"Ow" I rub my nose.I walk out the door. And felt arms around my waist. I was grabbed by Ashton.

"Luke and Michael I have your girl"he screams walking down the stairs. "Come out wherever you are or she dies.". "Let me go .help!"I scream. Luke and Michael come out of nowhere.so does calum and. Haley.

"Let her go" Luke says.

"Drop your weapons."he says.

"Never "Michael says. Ashton holds the gun to my head."drop it." He demands. "Oh my god you guys are so stupid."I kick Ashton where the sun don't shine. And he let's go. I run out over to Luke and Michael as I hug Luke and slap Michael."ouchie"he says holding his face

"That's for saying never to Ashton."I say back. Ashton shoots me but he misses. "Let's go" Luke runs off with Michael. I run off in upstairs.