Chapter 7

"Luke what do you want aren't I suppose to stay down here till morning."I mumbld in the tape.

"It is morning its 8:36." He says.

Oh shoot Ive been up the whole night. STUPID STUPID STUPID!

Luke unties me and we go to the living room. I scream like a high pitched seal. "Shut the freak up" Luke screams. The boys come down.

"Why did you scream its too early." Calum whined."don't ever scream like that again you scared me half to death."Ashton yells. "What did you care you don't even like me"I mumble loudly. Luke lifts my chin"we do care"he says kindly.

"We will be right back there is someon- I mean something we need to take care of in the basement. I got suspicious so when they went down.

I followed them but they closed the door. And locked it so I was stuck being suspicious for a while.I heard they were coming up the stairs.

So I ran as fast as I could and crashed on the couch. But ending up flipping onto the floor. The boys came and noticed I was on the floor.

"Ouchh"I yell.

Michael and calum giggled. "Dog pile." Ashton yelled. And they all jumped on top of me. The next thing I knew was I was on the floor and blacked out.

I woke up with all the boys surrounded around me and my head was killing me." Owww my head hurts."I said painfully." yeah you hit it pretty hard"Ashton said.

"Here is some ice" Michael said while handing me the ice pack.

"Can you do me a favor?I ask.

"Sure anything." Luke says.

"Why did you kidnap me?"I ask very hopeful that they tell me.

"Well um...calum"Ashton says

"Ummm...Michael"calum said.

"Don't look at me Luke tell her I think its best for her to hear it from you."Michael says.

"Yeah especially since you li-" Ashton says interrupted by Luke.

"One of you just me"I say. "Well um I don't yeah um." The boys mumble. "Luke"I say.

"Fine well um its about your.......