*******************************

It's already lunchtime and the juniors will escort their seniors to the canteen to buy them food. All the juniors are waiting outside and we are waiting for Ms. Kim's permission to eat lunch.

"I'm hungry." Chaeyeon complained to me.

"Just look outside and look for Kim Minjeong." I said coldly.

"Shut up." She nudged me. 

I chuckled. I looked out the window and unexpectedly, I saw a group of small girls and one of them was the girl who makes my heartbeat fast. And once again I feel butterflies in my stomach. I was stunned by her. I was about to look at her name in her uniform when...

"Aigoo. What's that smile huh?" I was distracted by Chaeyeon's voice.

"Nothing." I continued to cut out the paper.

"Kim Minju." Chaeyeon uttered.

"What?" I look at her confused.

"Her name is Kim Minju." 

I frowned.

"Aren't you looking at that girl?" I look at who she is pointing at. There's a girl standing alongside the other students. She seemed shy and introverted.

"I don't know that you like shy girls." I hear Chaeyeon's chuckle. I hit her hard.

"She is the girl I bumped into earlier. You moron!" I said while hitting her arm.

"Ok, seniors." I stopped hitting Chaeyeon when I heard that voice. 

All of our attention is focused in Ms. Kim.

"It's lunchtime!" she shouted. Our room suddenly became chaotic. All of my classmates go out. I looked at Chaeyeon who is beside me. 

Wtf? Chaeyeon left me.

I have no choice but to go to the canteen alone. When I got out of the room, I was surprised when the girl I bumped earlier, approached me.

"S-sunbae, let's go to the canteen." She looks so shy. I looked around to see if she is referring to me.

"Me?" I asked. She nods shyly. I smiled at her.

"Let's go." I started to walk and she followed.

No one is talking on the way at the canteen. When we arrived at the canteen, it's already full.

"W-what do you want, sunbae?" she asked when she lined up at the back of her other fellow juniors.

"Ah, you don't need to call me sunbae. Just call me Yena, Yena unnie." I speak energetically and lively so she can feel comfortable with me.

"Yes, sun-- I mean unnie." I chuckled and patted her head.

The line is so long and we are in the last. I stay beside... Minju. She is the one who Chaeyeon is pointing at earlier.

"Yena unnie!" A cute small girl approached us.

"Tomi!" I hugged her.

"I didn't know that you chose this school." I said as we let go of our hug.

"I'm thinking of Eunbi unnie when I choose this school but sadly, she is 6 years ahead of me so I didn't catch up with her." She stated.

Eunbi unnie and Hitomi are family friends. It's funny that they are also in the same neighborhood. When Eunbi unnie started to be a trainee, she and Hitomi rarely saw each other.

"Have you already talked to her?" I asked. She pouts and shakes her head.

"She is busy with auditions right now."

"Yeah, she will be a 4 year trainee next week." - Hitomi

"Oh, speaking of trainees. We are planning to surprise Eunbi unnie next week to celebrate her 4th anniversary for being a trainee. Will you come with us?"

"Of course! I miss Eunbi unnie so much!" I chuckled when I saw her excitement. 

I ship these two but I don't think that they will be more than friends.

"How about you two? What's your plan? You and Chaeyeon didn't begin to audition to become a trainee?"

"Chaeyeon is just waiting for the result of her audition in WM Entertainment." I answered.

"How about you?" She asked.

"Me? I want to go to Joy Dance Academy." I answered shortly.

"How about auditioning in One Entertainment? Didn't you mention that you want to be a trainee there?"

"Ah, well that's----" I didn't continue what I was saying.

"Yena unnie!" Minju approached me.

"Here's your food." She gave me the tray.

"I don't want to interrupt you earlier so I order your food, sorry." I just smiled at her.

"By the way Hitomi this is---"

"Minju." Hitomi finishes what I was about to say.

"She is my classmate." I nodded when she explained it.

"Do you want to join us?" Tomi pointed to 3 girls near the exit door of the canteen. I was stunned when I saw the mysterious girl, I felt something weird again in my body.

"Is it okay?" I asked Tomi.

"Of course." Tomi leads the way and we follow her.

"Girls, there is someone who will join us." They stopped laughing and looked at us.

"This is Yena unnie. She is a senior and friend of my unnie." I bowed and greeted them. I saw a familiar face. 

Those cold and innocent looks, I knew her.

"Oh, I saw her somewhere." The girl named... I looked at her name tag. Nako.

Minju and I sat beside Tomi. I feel weird, my stomach is upside down. My heartbeat is fast and my hand is shaking. 

Wtf is happening to me? Everytime that I see this girl, my body reacts abnormally.

"She is the one you are talking about earlier." I looked at the girl who spoke. Her eyes look like stars, it is shining. She has a bright face and friendly look. 

Who will not fall for that? 

What am I thinking? No!

"Ah, yes. She is the girl who dropped her phone earlier. I didn't know that she was a senior." Nako said. 

She is on the left side of this mysterious girl named...

"Jo Yuri."