"Whatever! Let's just go there." She points to the canteen.

"Shouldn't we be in the classroom?" Chaeyeon just rolled her eyes. 

If I can just remove her eyes.

I sighed. "We should help them. We need to pre---" she walked out. Argh!

I have no choice so I followed her.

"Chaeyeon! Only juniors are allowed in the canteen!" I shouted to Chaeyeon while following her.

It is the tradition of this school. Only juniors are allowed in the canteen when it is the first day of school and the graduating seniors will prepare for the junior's welcoming party. Juniors are the one who will buy the graduating senior a snack or meal as their gratitude.

When we got to the canteen, Ms. Kim greeted us.

"Ms. Lee and Ms. Choi." She greeted us. We bowed to her.

"We're not allowed here." I murmured to Chaeyeon.

"What can I do for you?" Ms. Kim asked us. I tried to act normal. 

Damn! This is embarrassing! All the juniors are looking at us, Chaeyeon!

I cleared my throat before speaking.

"Sorry, Mam. We took the wrong path." I bowed to Ms. Kim before pulling Chaeyeon away from the canteen.

"Aish! Yena, I see her there!" Chaeyeon complained. I looked at her pissed.

"Were not allowed at the canteen, don't you remember?!" I said in a pissed tone.

"Damn, this tradition!" I suddenly stopped walking and looked at her in shock.

"Yah! You're language!" I pinched her arm. I looked around hoping that no one heard her.

A girl about my height approached us. She is not familiar so obviously she is a junior. She bowed to us.

"Sunbae, these are your snacks." The girl who approached us gave Chaeyeon bread and milk. 

Hope all.

Chaeyeon smiles widely before accepting her snacks.

"Thank you!" Chaeyeon bowed at her.

"By the way, why did you give Chaeyeon snacks?" I asked curiously. The girl suddenly became shy. Wtf?

"I'm sorry, she is just inquisitive." Chaeyeon holds my hands and squeezes it hard.

"I-I thought she wanted a snack because she kept on looking at me then look back in the food at the canteen earlier. I thought she was signaling to me that she wants snacks so I bought it for her." The girl explained.

"But why?" I asked again. 

I'm curious not about that but I'm curious why out of all the seniors, she gave it to Chaeyeon.

"B-because---" I did not let her finish her explanation.

"Because she is your senior?" 

I'm not buying that.

"Because this is our school tradition." Chaeyeon pulled me away. I smiled suspiciously.

So, she is the girl who caught Chaeyeon's eye.

"So, Kim Minjeong caught your eye." She looked at me surprised.

"How did you know her name?" I smirk at her question.

"I just know." I left her dumbfounded. 

She forgot that once the juniors enter the canteen on the first day, they're going out with their name tag.

✓Hidden Love (IZONE SERIES #1)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें