The castle

After I was invited I didn't really want to show my powers it would cause so much trouble so I didn't.

I had packed all my stuff and started to head over to the castle,once I got there I walked up to the cold gates and started to look around for a little until I was greeted by the same girl I saw before once she let me in I saw someone at the top of the stairs she had a black hat and this white dress on and had black hair,
She started to walk down the stairs and by bags were shortly taken by some other girls who all looked the same except different color hair then the big tall lady was now in front of me and took me by my arm and showed me where my room was and told me...

"Okay this is going to be your room and while you stay you have a few jobs to do you are now my personal maiden if I need you, you will be there to assist and you will cook and clean for me and my daughters do you understand?"

I nodded my head and she let me stay in my own clothes and showed me where the other maids were I introduced my self and then I was given a paper of all the jobs that I had to do..

First clean my room and make it spotless,
Then make dinner and make it very nicely no mistakes and last get everyone ready for bed.
It also had what they wanted for dinner

It was not that hard but I started to do it the maids showed me to the cleaning supply and I got to work.

A few hours later I was done and then I started to get dinner ready I was going to make what the paper had told me,
Once I was done I went over to her chambers and told her that dinner was ready and she got her girls and they started eating I could tell they had liked it but mostly lady dimitrescu.

The last thing I had to was get there stuff ready for when they get in there chambers they have there stuff ready and they do what they want to do.

I was finished with all the things I needed to do and I went to find lady dimitrescu to ask where my room was.

"Excuse me um where is my room sorry for asking"

"It's alright dear"

She gave me a smirk and grabbed me by my hand and showed my to her room which was very confusing till she said.

"This is your room"

"Isn't this your room?"

"Yes it is and it still is we are now sharing it is that a problem?"

"N-no not at all"

"Good"

Ahhhhh I am loving this story so far if you guys like my writing please go check out my other story's.