Chapter 10:battle Against Ansur

Start from the beginning

Slave market leader- I-impossible! Impossible, impossible, impossible!! How the hell can one kid destroy my entire army. Who no what in  the hell are you!!

Shin then grabs the slave market leader by the collar and said.

Shin jr- the one who's going to make you pay for touching my mommies!

Shin jr then punches him towards Alicia and Prim who gave him a pissed off look before Alicia stabbed him by the heart, finally ending his pathetic life.

Alicia- phew, that's finally done with. *sheaths her sword* Prim are you okay? did they hurt you?

Prim- don't worry onee-sama, I'm alright.

Shin jr- *crying* wahhh! Mommies!!!

Shin jr then jumps onto Alicia nad Prim and hugs them while crying, both of them seeing this immediately started to comfort him by caressing his forehead!

Alicia- there, there. Don't cry sweetie, it was thanks to you that we were unharmed.

Prim- mommy Alicia right. You're so brave my little one, I'm sure that when you're father hears about you saving us, he'll be so proud of you.

Shin jr- *whimper* mommies.

Alicia- now, now no more crying. You still need to be strong and help mommy free all the people here. Think you can do that for me.

Shin jr- *smiling with tears in his eyes* yes, I can mommy, I'll be a strong boy.

Prim- I'm glad, let's get going then, we still need to join back with your papa and help him save aunyie maia okay.

Shin jr- hai!

Shin pov

Shin- *thoughts*"it's been a awhile, I hope Alicia, shin jr and Prim are alright."

As shin was walking towards the castle two figures landed in front of shin creating a dust cloud. The first figure spoke.

??? 1 - jeager obsidian fury engaged, objective, eliminate intruder.

??? 2- jeager gipsy avenger, objective, eliminate intruder.