Part : 07

After killing 2 people Tae went back to his old apartment. He take a long shower and take some rest..

Tae's Pov: I have to return the money to Jungkook and Jimin... But first I want to meet my cute brother.(chuckle) God knows how beautiful he has been..

He get up from his bed and get ready as casual...
And went to his brother's address.

In front of the Cafeteria..

Tae : Wow this Café is big ... Don't worry my brother I'm here to take you ... After that we will leave the country together and going to live peacefully..

He Entered

???: Good morning sir! What you wanna order sir. (Smile)

Tae : Me ? Oh nothing I'm here for someone..

???: Whom sir?

Tae : For my yoonie... I mean for yeonjun..

???: Who r u?

Tae : I'm Taehyung his elder brother...

???: You r Taehyung? (Shock)

Tae : Yeah I'm (confused)

???: Omoo I'm so happy (hug Tae).

Tae : who r u and why r u happy??

???: I'm Soobin. I also work here with yeonjun he is my crush but he don't know about it (pout) . He always talk about you and say you r going to take him one day...He is so proud of you that you work at another country... (happy).

Tae: Really (his eyes become teary).where is my yoonie?

Soobin: he is in the kitchen... Come give him a surprise..( hold tae's hand and dragged him towards kitchen).

Tae : Chill boy !!

Yeonjun was making coffee while humming his favourite song crown... He look so chubby and cute..Tae hug him from behind....

Yeonjun: yeah Soobin you little boy leave me...

Tae : IT'S Me yoonie !! (Tae whisper in his hear).

Yeonjun freeze at his place he don't expect this Voice so suddenly.. his heart is racing . He is listening this Voice after so many years...All of his emotions hit him..as tear start building in his beautiful eyes....He turn around and direct look at tae's eyes which is also full with Tears.

Yeonjun: Hyung!

This word only come out From his mouth as he hug his brother tightly...he let out quite Sobs in his brother's shoulder.
They stay like this for 5 minutes and back away slowly..

Yeonjun: (cupped Tae's face) you became more Handsome Hyung.

Tae: Yeah my baby become more cute...

Yeonjun: Hyung why r u here so sudden?

Tae : I thought you are happy after seeing me (pout).

Yeonjun: Of course I'm happy...

Tae: Well I'm here to take you with you....

Hope you enjoy this part is very small... But still enjoy
Have a great day or night..