|-the unkown maiden-|

Start from the beginning

"Yeah and with how we look the prince should be falling for us in no time" The third girl said in a cocky tone, they strode dow the hallway heading inside where the ball room was. while naruto couldn't help but feel bad for whoever they had to deal with them. She then shook her head.

'Ok that was weird...but never mind that need to find somewhere for Kurama..' She thought while looking around then spotted a hallway to her right with no guards, Naruto quickly turned down that hallway without trying to be seen by anyone.

Naruto stopped when she turned the corner and looked around crouching on the ground before gently grabbed Kurama out of her breast again.

—————————————————————

Flashback

"Kurama-" She said only to get interrupted by him

"No"

"Bu-"

"I said N-O" He said glaring at her then at her breast then back at her again, She sighed then furrowed her eyebrows at him "look Kurama we don't have much of a choice alright" She said to him making glare harder. "I said to not hide me their ever again!" He yelled in a squeaky tone at her, she winced and said "I know I know but pleaseeee work with me, we need to get in that castle, this time I actually promise" She said to him, he stilled glared at her then look down sighing.

"Fine but if I have to do this the third time I swear..." He said grumbling then mumbled angrily at the end.

"Alright!" She yelled throwing her left fist in the air. He quickly shushed her making her flinch a bit remembering their outside; she chuckled embarrassed at what she just did.

"Ok Kurama this might me just a little tight so bear with me..." She said to him

—————————————————————

When naruto finally grabbed Kurama out between her breast he took a deep breath in having a hard time breathing in their. He glared at her.

"Ok Kurama go ahead and look around, see if you can find anything but meet me back here in the next few hours got it" She whispered to him, he sighed then nodded guessing he has no choice since he here. He scurried off to find out where he and naruto is.

Naruto sighed then got up walking back the other way where the ball room was. She stopped walking when she heard her stomach growl.
She sulked looking at her stomach putting her hand on it. 'That's right I forgot to eat before we left...going to see if they have any ramen anywhere' She thought to herself heading back before looking side to side trying to see if their was anybody. Naruto then walked to the room where the girls walked into.

Naruto walked into the room seeing tall pillars in the room with large red curtains to the side seeing a balcony from each side. She seen a bunch of maiden talking to each other. 'Okkk that's a lot of people for one party' She thought to herself looking at them while scratching her head a bit.

'But never mind them gotta see if they have any ramen then look around' She thought to herself trying to find the food stand.

'No...not here maybe over their..?' She thought as she headed to the balcony.

Hinata got out of his shock then quickly went to follow her.

—————————————————————

Naruto walked to the balcony seeing railing and stairs to the left leading into a garden. She sat down  one of the steps not noticing a blue head man approaching her. She sighed angrily at not being able to eat yet.
Hinata gently tapped her shoulder making her look up at him angrily.

"What!" She snapped at him only to stop herself
Recognizing him. He flinched when she snapped at him, "I-uhm- I'm uh sorry d-didn't mean to mean to uh d-disturbed you" He said shyly while looking away quickly, blushing a bit at seeing her blue eyes that reminded him of the sky when its day time. "Hinata?" She asked him getting up to making him look at her.

"Huh- oh u-uh yes" He asked her surprised a bit not used to other people using just his name but only his father and siblings, He blushed a deep red almost fainting when she suddenly hugged him, She quickly let him go realizing what she did. She put her hand behind her head rubbing it while chuckling nervously. "Heh heh...sorry about that don't know what came over me" She said to him. While also happy to see him again.

He shook his head then coughed "Ahem no no I-it's fine" He said to her. He looked at her while she was still rubbing her head smiling at him sheepish.

"H-hey uhm I'm just asking" He said making her look at him confused while he put one of his arms behind his head looking at other way.

"Yea?" She asked tilting her head to the side a bit

"wouldyouliketotakeastrollaroundthegardenwith me!" He said quickly to her making her looked at him confused while raising an eyebrow. "I-uh what?" She asked him making him embarrassed at what he just did. He coughed again

"S-sorry" he said putting his arm down then sighed speaking again "I w-was asking I-if you wanted t-to take a-a stroll around the g-garden with me..." He said shyly to her. She looked at him then smiled softly.

"Sure hinata" She said to him while heading down the stairs.

"R-really?" He asked shocked at seeing her agree to his offer

"Yea I said, so you coming Orr what?" She asked him, he shook his head a bit.

"Uh y-yea I'm coming" He said quickly following her down the steps.

—————————————————————

Naruto and hinata talked and laughed together that night enjoying each other's company while they strolled threw the garden that night.

—————————————————————

Hiashi watched from above the balcony seeing his son with that unknown maiden enjoying his self.

He smirked a bit then went back to the dance inside.
—————————————————————

Naruto and hinata walked back up the steps onto the balcony again. Naruto finished laughing at hinata when he told one of his story about his childhood. He gently smiled at her happy that she was being herself and not acting like somebody else like the other maidens did.

'I'm glad she's not acting like somebody else' He thought to him while they stopped at the railing.
Hinata then looked at her the way she shined under the moonlight making her glow. He blushed at the way she looked. She stopped laughing then looked at him.

"You know hinata tonight was fun-" She said only to stop when she felt one of hinata hands gently wiped away her bangs then go on her whisker cheek softly. "H-hinata?" She asked him confused while she blushed trying to think at what he doing. "M-maybe I shouldn't...but...' He thought while looking at her blushing face.

He gently leaned his head down a bit while bringing her head in gently.

He was about to kiss her only to stop for a moment when the clock struck 12.

—————————————————————

I finally finished this chap :D and I'm sorry if I made any character a bit oc didn't mean to do that.

Well but anyway hoped you enjoyed it :)