Chapter 2

She then kneeled down to your height and held your chin, "You heard me the first time dear, right?~." She said in a flirtatious way. Making you blush after she said that. "Y-Yes ma'am.." You said.

She made you more nervous by how she was holding your chin she was grasping your skin like if it was a sofa, but it felt comfortable.

You then tried pulling away from her grasp but she gripped your chin, when you tried pulling away.

"That's no good dear, pulling away from your mistress." She said, making you flustered from her response.

"I apologize mistress..." You said.

She then let go of your chin and got back up to her original height.

She look down to you and held out her hand, you didn't quite catch what she wanted you to do so she grabbed your hand and placed it onto hers, while she was holding your hand you both walked out of the private chamber.

She walked through the hallways and went up the stairs.

She then took you to her room, after you saw how big her room looked you just gasped by how pretty it looked.

You let go off her hand and walked in she was right behind you, "Y/N can you do me a favor and listen?" She said, you turned around and looked up to her and nod.

"You don't mind if you could work here, right?" She said. Your eyes widened in shock, you thought to yourself 'But... what about my boss?! I can't just let him down.' "So are you gonna answer or not, pet?" She said, you shook your head and looked up to her. "I don't know yet... mi-" She cut you off. "Who cares about your boss, he's weak are you sure you wanna work with that prick?!" She said with a stern tone.

You look down at the floor.

"Well, then i knew you weren't worthy for this castle." She said.

You looked back up and glanced at her, "No wait! I'll work here..." You said.

She hummed in satisfaction, "Well well, not disappointing as i thought, You suprise me~" She said smirking looking down at you.

"Well then, you'll start working tomorrow you'll be wearing that uniform, and you better not cause a mistake." She said.

"Yes ma'am, but.. where should i sleep?." You said.

"Well in my bed of course, you don't mind that, do you dear?"She said smirking at you.

"No, no not at all miss." You said.

"Very well~." She said and walked to her vanity and sat down, she opened up a diary.

You then walk towards to her and ask her something. "Miss, is it okay if i can take a shower?" You asked. "Why of course my dear, my bathroom is right over there." She said while looking at her diary still and pointed at the bathroom.

You then proceed to walk over to the bathroom but she stopped you by calling your name.

You looked back, "Yes mistress?".

"I forgot, you'll need a bathrobe once you get out of the bathroom, don't worry there's already a towel your size in there." She said.

"Oh right! Thank you mistress." You said.

She then got up from her seat and went to the closet she went searching for a bathrobe your size and a nightgown for you to wear.

You looked around the room waiting patiently.

She then found the nightgown and bathrobe your size she then shut the closet door and walk towards you, she still gives you a haunting feeling when she walked towards you.

She gave you the bathrobe and nightgown "Thank you m-mistress." You said.

"Your welcome my dear, now you may go." She said.

You walk towards the bathroom, opened the door and closed it gently.

Lady dimitrescu did the same but instead she just sat on her seat, looking at her vanity she was putting on lipstick.

While you were showering you kept getting perverted thoughts about lady dimitrescu in the shower, you shook your head and forgot about it.

Once you were done you turned off the water and got out, you dried yourself up and put on the bathrobe you then went towards to the mirror and brushed your hair. Once you were done brushing your hair you grabbed your clothes that you were wearing and put them in the basket. You grabbed the nightgown opened the door and walked out while the door shut behind you.

"Ah there you are." She said turning around and looking at you.

You looked at her and smiled.

She got up from her seat and walked towards you, she picked you up, you weren't expecting her to do that.

She walk towards her bed and placed you down on it.

She looked at you smiling.

"Wait mistress, I didn't put on my nightgown!" You said.

"Don't worry about it dear, you can wear it tomorrow, either way this is your first time working here." She said smirking.

You nervously laughed and smiled.

She then went to her closet and grabbed her nightgown, you sat up and just stared at her in complete silence.

"Do you mind?" She said looking at you.

"OH RIGHT!.. I'm so sorry.." You said embarrassed.

She then took her white dress off and placed her hat, gloves on the vanity, She then putted on the nightgown, it was revealing parts that weren't really necessary to show.

"You can turn around now dear~." She said.

You turned around and got flustered you looked at her up and down looking at the parts that were revealing but tried ignoring it.

"You look great mistress." You said.

"Thank you dear~." She said.

She walked towards you and sat next to you.

"Your on my spot dear." She said.

"Oh im very sorry my lady!" You said.

You move over to the other side of the bed and laidback down you felt so comfortable.

Lady dimitrescu laidback aswell she turned around to you and smiled, you looked at her and smiled back you turned to her side. You both fell asleep.

!In the middle of the night!

You open one eye and decide to get closer to lady dimitrescu and grab her waist pulling her closer she was still sleeping, she then raised her hand and went through your waist to your back you felt her cold touch on your back, you realized she went inside your bathrobe, Lady dimitrescu then pulled you in closer, which faces you to get closer to her chest you started to blush uncontrollably you try backing away but you were still in the same position so you move your hand to her stomach and just leave it there, you fell back asleep.

(I don't really have time to do stuff of her working and working so i'm just gonna past through time."

Lady Dimitrescu x Female Reader जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें