𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 1: 𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓽 𝓦𝓮𝓮𝓴 𝓪𝓽 𝓗𝓸𝓶𝓮

𝕆𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕖 ℂ𝕒𝕞𝕡 ℍ𝕒𝕝𝕗-𝔹𝕝𝕠𝕠𝕕 𝔹𝕖𝕒𝕔𝕙

Well, you're still here. You seem pretty stubborn. Oh well, I don't really care. You're the one getting hurt, even after that tiny warning. Whatever, it's not my-

"OUCH!! WHO THREW THIS VOLLEYBALL AT ME??" I yell, my eyes turning into a light red.

"Sorry, Allie!! I was trying to catch it, but I clearly missed it. DID I HURT YOU?? OH NO, I DID HURT YOU!! GUYS, I THINK I HURT ALLIE!! THIS IS BAD, I'LL NEVER EVER FORGIVE MYSELF!!" said Ashlynn.

"ASH!! SHUT UP!! I'm fine. I'm not hurt and don't worry about it. I was just zoning out anyway." I tell her.

"OH, THANKS THE GODS! And you need to stop zoning out. It gets creepy sometimes." she replies.

"HEY!!" I yell back.

She just shrugs.

That's Ashlynn Hope. She was one of my first friends. I've known her forever. We actually never met in this dimension. It was in another dimension. But soon enough, I realized that all my friends had a family in each dimension. I'm pretty happy about that. You'll know more about that later if you're still alive........

Okay, sorry. But not really.

Ashlynn is a daughter of Demeter in this dimension. She's amazing with plants and even animals. She's like a classic Disney princess, but tougher and more amazing.

"Hey Als, why don't you put down that book and come and play volleyball with us! It's the beach, come on!! I know you love the beach, so put down the book!" yelled Tessa from the other side of the net.

"Yeah, sure, gimme a minute!" I say.

Tessa Felds. The second friend I've ever had. We met when she took out some bullies for Ashlynn. They were making fun of her for having red hair, and I wasn't there cause I had class. But in flies Tessa, saving the "Damsel in distress."

In this dimension, Tessa is the daughter of Apollo. She's really athletic, and she's the one that takes care of us when we're sick or wounded.

I run up to the volleyball net.

"Okay, I'm here now, let's play!" I say, smiling.

"FINALLY!! What took you so long?" said Savannah.

"You don't wanna know Sav. You don't wanna know." I reply.

Savannah rolls her eyes.

Let me introduce you to Savannah Evermore. The third friend I made. And yes, I'm gonna keep on listing who's my first, second, and third friend, until you know them. Which you shouldn't, cause you have amnesia.

................................You do have amnesia like you're supposed to, right?

Okay, whatever. Back to Savannah.