Frenemies

This is a story of 6 people that is divided into 3 stories

Chapter One- Geek meets Chic

They are 2 bestfriends who loves Fashion, They're like twins with different mothers

They wanna be A Fashion Model

they saw a magazine saying "They want a new Fashion Designer whom they will go to New York".

But they only needed One Fashion Designer

So its hard to decision for them who will grab the work.

But the manager is so strict.

They are waiting for the decision of the manager since No one of them are hired. They become FRENEMIES.

Then here comes the second Story

Chapter Two- Beauty and The Beast

A Dog and A Boy Whom the boy is the owner of his doh.

In their school the boy meets a mean girl whom his partner in their project.

The dog do not want the girl.

Then the dog knows the smell of the girl and one day the boy received a certificate but the smell of the certificate is the same as the smell of the girl. The boy is so angry when the dog flushed the

Award of the boy in the toilet. that is why the boy got angry to his dog and the dog went out and did'nt go back again.

Finally the Last Story

Chapter Three- The Downtown Meets the Uptown

Silvannah the Downtown girl. She Loves Skateboarding. The Chic and Geek Become friends again and they met Silvannah and they went to the mall and they sawThe Uptown girl who's very very rich and when they met they have exactly the same face like twins Uptown girl wants a simple life with siblings. Silvannah, the downtown girl

wants to be rich. since they have the same face they exchange life but they realized that its not easy to have a new life so they switch again to their original life. When its the debut of the Uptown girl Its their chance to have a party and the life of these 6 people is connected to one another.

PLOT:

"Frenemies" follows the lives of three very different sets of friends dealing with the ups and downs of friendship. The first story follows Halley (Zendaya) and Avalon (Bella Thorne), best friends who are overjoyed when a publisher wants to turn their fashion blog into a magazine, but their friendship is put to the test when they learn that the magazine only wants one of them to stay on as senior editor.

The second story follows the inseparable science-whiz Jake (Nick Robinson) and his dog, Murray. Jake is excited to introduce Murray to his new science project partner (and crush), Julianne (Stephanie Scott), but there's something about her that Murray just doesn't like - and the feeling is mutual.

In the last story, tomboy Savannah, who comes from a large high-energy family, meets privileged uptown girl Emma (Mary Mouser), who looks like her twin. The two girls become fast friends and decide to trade places for a while, but realize that life on the other side isn't all that it's cracked up to be.