Trust

Riddhima was growing frustrated with vyom, what does that man think of himself, yes, she made a deal with him to give vansh entire empire to him but now that pest wanted her. She felt like ripping his head apart. As if kabir was not enough, now this vyom was behind her as well. On the other hand vansh was hell bent on knowing the mystery of 6 hours,even ready to drug her to extract the truth. As riddhima was lost in her thoughts, she felt someone pull her and she landed on the person's chest,the person caged her in his arms by putting his hands on her waist. It was vyom. Riddhima felt her face blow with anger, she tried to wiggle out of his grip but in vain.
Vansh had been trying to find riddhima since the last 15 mins, they were supposed to have tea together near the waterfall, but she didn't show up. As vansh entered the big hall, what he saw made him mad with anger,
'Riddhima was struggling to come out of vyom's arms but he in turn was holding her even tighter'. vansh was about to barge in before he could do so riddhima kicked vyom in his private part and slapped him hard.
R: listen to me very carefully vyom, do u know who iam? Iam RIDDHIMA VANSH RAI SINGHANIA, if you try to touch me again one more time, i will chop your hands and feed them to the dogs.
Vansh felt proud to see his wife taking a stand for herself, but this vyom, he need to be taught a lesson.
Vy: what is in that vansh that you are madly in love with him, i can give you more love than vansh could ever give, i will even protect you, not like vansh who couldn't protect you from his own family members, instead he announced a con women as his wife that too infront of you. How could you even love him after that.when he will know the truth of 6 hours, he will again be angry on you, he will mistrust you, or might even kill you.
Coming closer, vyom cupped riddhima's face and said,
Vy: i hate vansh alot, and i want nothing else than to destroy him, but you, you are the whom i fell in love with, when i saw you for the first time, my god mon cherry i can't describe what i felt, at that moment i had decided that i want you to be mine, trust me, if you will accept my love i will even leave the mafia business, i will earn money by honest means.
Riddhima gave vyom another slap and said,
R: Dare you bad mouth about my vansh, yes , i love him even after whatever he did with me , because he was genuinely repenting, and i know he will be anger with me when he will come to know about 6 hour mystery, he might not talk to me, but he will never hate me, he loves me dearly and iam 100 percent sure that he will understand my point of view and will forgive me. Now get lost from here and dont you dare show me your face.
Vyom left from there not before saying,
'You will be mine mon cheri, soon, very soon.
Vansh sat down on the bed, vyom and riddhima conversation running in his mind, he knew riddhima loved and trusted him, but to this extent, he felt his heart swell with nothing but love and trust for her.
Vansh took the truth serum vile and threw it out of the window,
V: i trust you completely riddhima and i will wait for you to tell me the truth, and no matter what the truth would be, my love trust respect and care for you will not decrease. I hate to admit that vyom was right, i failed to protect you from my soo called family, even hurted you myself, but you never complained, but not anymore, my family has crossed their limit and they need to be reminded what vansh rai singhania does with betrayers. And that vyom, he would be tortured badly for touching you and lusting over you sweetheart.
Riddhima walked into their room to see vansh standing by the window, she went near him and hugged him from behind.
R: where are you lost?
V: In your thoughts sweetheart, said vansh and brought her in for a hug.
Still hugging her vansh said,
V: iam soo sorry riddhima.
R; why?
V: i always failed to protect you, i always promise to protect you but fail everytime.
R: its not like that vansh, i trust you completely, i know whenever i will be in trouble you will protect him, and if not physically there to protect me, you will always be there with me as my strength.
V: i love you
R: i love you too, soo mr daddy to be, mama and baby are really hungry, and want a big pizza.
V: at your service my lady and baby.
Vansh said by bowing his head down.
Riddhima laughed and hugged him tightly.
'Rai singhanias and vyom be ready, the old VR is coming back but just for you people, for his sweetheart and baby he would always be vansh, their vansh.' Vansh thought looking at hid sweetheart lovingly