"Do I call you... hyung?" Jungkook asks very carefully because he doesn't want to hurt anybody's feelings by implying that they look old when they are like a 20 or something, but Hoseok nods eagerly, a shy smile forming on his lips as he responds.

"I believe so. I'm 27."

"Aah, I'm 23."

They both agree silently, working through the awkwardness of first greetings. Unexpectedly on top of that. Jungkook literally walked in, saw him and was ordered to make friends, which is by the way such a Yoongi thing to do. The age gap between Jungkook and Yoongi is even bigger than Hoseok, though the two get along very easily. Jungkook is comfortable enough to fart in front of Yoongi and laugh like an evil witch, if it tells you about how little he is worried about the gap. He also enjoys when Yoongi wears his wise man cap and gives him a bunch of advices and telltales about his life experiences.

There is just so much to learn from him.

"I've never seen you before. Are you and Yoongi hyung basketball buddies?" Jungkook speaks again, voice very gentle. He is afraid it gets overpowered by the blender Yoongi is running in the background but Hoseok responds with a self-conscious laugh, meaning he heard and more. 

"You could... yeah, you could call us that, yeah," Hoseok glances at Yoongi to check but Yoongi avoids eye contact at all costs even with his front turned towards them. He is pouring orchid petals on top of an exquisite-looking cup filled with light brown liquid and measured ice particles. Jungkook's mouth is watering. He knows even without having tasted it that he is gonna make Yoongi repeat that drink two weeks in a row. "We are a bunch of things to each other," Hoseok's voice brings Jungkook to attention again. He seems to be contemplating when to stop speaking.

That's when Yoongi steps in.

"Cha," he circles the island to Jungkook's side and places the drink in front of him. The glass hits the marble with a gentle click and Jungkook feels like he shouldn't even be allowed to touch this precious thing. "Got this recipe from the barista working in this building's bar. I thought you would like it."

Jungkook wows notably, leaning down to smell it. It makes both Yoongi and Hoseok laugh, and Jungkook feels like a little kid when he meets the fond expression in their gazes. 

"What's it called?"

"Tahitian coffee," Yoongi pronounces wittily. He leans his elbows on the table and cranes his neck, expecting Jungkook to taste it. "There is lime juice, guava puree, honey syrup in there, and I added grated coffee. Hoseok approved it. Go ahead."

Jungkook hums in interest as he glances at Hoseok, receiving a thumbs up from the bright-smiled man. He chuckles shyly and wraps his lips around the straw, taking a slow sip. He is being painstakingly cautious though so no liquid travels up the straw for a few seconds, making the other two burst into laughters. Yoongi slaps his neck and Jungkook finally takes a strong sip, relishing in the feeling of his tastebuds partying.

Ohhh boy... this is heavenly.

"Holy shit," he breathes out, unable to open his eyes for a good minute. "Shit shit shit, hyung, what in the world, this... this is amazing—" he blinks and Yoongi is no more besides him. He is pretending not to love Jungkook's reaction by busying himself with cleaning up Hoseok's and his own empty cups. "Yoongi hyung I'm serious."

"Really, is that so? I'm glad then," Yoongi snickers to himself, rosy on the cheeks, pleased with the turnout.  He takes the stool opposite to Jungkook and adjacent to Hoseok, leaning the side of his face on his elbow and staring lazily. "You always give good reactions Jungkook-ah, good job," he squeezes his eyes and nods playfully, which gets Jungkook laughing and sipping some more.