"Another competitor. Great."

"What?" She laughed again. "How on earth are those two your competitors? They don't even know I exist."

"One, bold of you to assume that they have no idea who THE Lalisa Manoban is," Jungkook said a-matter-of-fact-ly. "Two, they're my competitors because you like them. They're my opponent against your love and affection."

"One, I'm just Lalisa Manoban. I'm not that famous compared to you. Two, stop being petty. I told you, I'm just a fan."

"But you like them," he pouted. "And here i am, not even your bias from my own group."

"You really wouldn't let that one go now, would you?"

"No," he spat like a five-year old who's having a tantrum. "I'm the closest to your age. We are both maknaes. I sing. I dance. I can rap too."

"Yoongi oppa's a main rapper—"

"I'm the main vocal!"

"I'm a rapper, though so I like rappers mo—wait!" Lisa laughed as Jungkook got pissed and stood up ready to leave. "Where are you going?"

"To my apartment," he mumbled. "I'm going to host a vlive. Where I'm wanted. To my fans who likes me."

Lisa shook her head sideways before pulling the guy back to seat at the couch. Leo was already gone playing with the others minutes ago.

"Aw, come on now, Kook. You know that's different."

"But you like them."

"As an artist."

"No, you like them because of their looks."

"Yes but, it's a platonic kind of like."

Jungkook looked at her like he was trying to figure out whether she's telling the truth or not. He scrunched up his nose.

"Okay, you weirdo." Lisa moved to sit on his lap—straddling him. She even wrapped her arms around his nape. "Do you think I'd do this to either of them?"

Jungkook was surprised by her sudden action. He blinked a couple of times before she saw a soft shade of red forming on his cheeks.

"I uh... uhm..." Lisa wanted to laugh to badly as Jungkook kept averting her gaze but his hands were on her hips. "Lali... not in front of the kids..."

That did it. She laughed so hard that she almost fell on the carpet. Good thing Jungkook held her firmly.

"Ya. Stop making fun of me!"

"Then stop being so goddamned funny!"

"Language!"

Lisa stuck her tongue out before flipping to her side causing her butt to land on the couch with a good bounce.

"I'm hungry," she said ignoring his scolding. "Should we order something?"

"I can cook, you know," Jungkook said smugly. "How does gamjatang sound?"

Lisa beamed. "You're so cocky now that Jin oppa taught you his recipe."