Eating the finger

(A/N) just so you know there is a 5-year time skip so Izuku is 9 years old.

~Izuku POV~

Izuku looked at his so-called best friend and ran away, he didn't want to get hurt again. this was after all a daily routine for izuku, using his superior strength and speed to run away and stop katsuki's and Izumi's bullying. Ever since Izumi told Katsuki that he was qurikless, verbal abuse became common as they could rarely touch him due to his increased speed.

he was walking and thinking "tomorrow is mine and Izumi's birthday, you can forget about me getting a gift for Izumi but I wonder if dad will come home tomorrow at least. it has been 4 months since we last saw him. well, he does have a very busy job... or that's what he told me."

Suddenly I heard a loud shout and a scream following that, and I ran towards the shout hoping nothing bad had happened. when I got there, a girl was flying in the air as if she was being choked by something invisible, I ran towards her but she was tossed away when I came close, at that moment my life flashed before me, years of neglect and bullying made a wave of hatred fall over me, suddenly I saw a hand approaching me and I jumped over the hand, it looked rotten and malformed, looking closer it looked like I could see the creature that was choking the girl earlier.

The creature threw me off and I landed right next to the girl, when I noticed she was holding something in her hand I took a closer look, it looked like a finger! a dead finger! I urged myself not to throw up and I took it away from her, suddenly the creature started running towards me instead of the girl.

it dawned on me that the creature wanted the finger, and I couldn't move my left hand.
in that split second, I made a decision, to make sure the creature didn't get the finger I would have to do something abt it. I got up and started running as fast as I could away from the girl.

I needed to destroy this finger but I couldn't find anything to destroy it with, suddenly I felt a great tug and I felt my hand torn off, I looked in horror as my hand was bleeding non-stop, suddenly I tripped and naturally I put my hand in front of me, but I put the hand too close to my mouth as when I fell down the finger went inside my mouth.

it tasted horrible and I was choking on it I couldn't get it out and the creature was coming in closer to me every second, I couldn't find a way out except swallow it. and swallow it I did, suddenly everything went dark.

~Sukuna POV~

it had been years since I was in a body, it wasn't fun being exchanged around curses, making those pathetic little creatures more powerful. oh, how I craved a human body instead of this empty black void.

although the consumption rates of my fingers have considerably decreased, who knows maybe the age of curses is coming to an end? who cares, as long as my fingers exist I will exist as well, it was a shame that the itadori brat died, he couldn't consume all of the fingers and I lost my chance to go back into the living world, and that geto-guy had the guts to extract all the fingers and disperse them across japan again.

suddenly I felt my finger being consumed, what would it be this time a weak curse again?

ahh the living world how long has it been since I've been here, I spot a curse in the corner of my sight, tch such a weak curse shouldn't have the rights to exist, I raise my hand to obliterate this curse when I notice, "this....its a human body! I'm finally in a human body!"

~izuku POV~

when I swallowed the finger I froze for a second and then I got up, felt like I couldn't control my body at all, I could hear a second voice talking about weak curses or something but then I raised my decapitated hand without willing to, I tried to move my body but it just wouldn't bend to my will.