Caught

I couldn't sleep half the night. I kept waking up with the voice of loki in my head. "you will be mine".
Again and again.

How can I feel so drawn to him but still want to leave.

My stomach growled. I had to eat something. When I thought that, the door opened with a plate full of delicious and hot coffee. With sugar and milk the way I like it.
I remembered loki's voice in my head. If he can talk to me, then he'll probably read my mind too. I sat up straight and sipped my coffee. I ate some of the many delicious things that were on the plate.

After I finished I got up to take a shower. I tied my hair up, went to the bathroom. I ran hot water and stood under it.
Loki suddenly stood in the door frame of the bathroom. I hadn't heard him.

"Loki, why are you here?" I asked.

He captivated me with his eyes and bit his lip.
"oh my beautiful." he said. Dropped his things and got into the shower with me. He kissed my neck, turned me around and I had my back to him.

He pushed my shoulder down and gently stroked my back. He whispered:
"You will obey me pet. You will be mine". And penetrated me deeply with his cock. It wasn't moving yet and I could feel it pulsing.
With his hand he massaged me below and thrust hard. Over and over again. He was more brutal than the other times.
He pushed harder and harder so that I had to support myself on the tiles. I groaned loudly and that quickened his pace. When he was close to climax, he pulled him out and the syringe on my back.