Trois

(Remember that Ni-ki is a 19 year old boy stuck inside a 3 year old's body)

Jungwoo then walks in the room and locks eyes with me, then the child. He widens his eyes and speed walks towards me.

"Who and what the hell is this Y/n?! When did you get pregnant?!" He whisper yells.

"First of all, I'm not pregnant, second of all, I found him in front of my door and I didn't know where his parents are. Next thing I know, he drags me here and now I have to take care of him till I find his parents" I say in one breath.

Both Jungwoo and the child look at me with widening eyes.

"Jeez, never knew you could rap" Jungwoo says surprised but then flinches as I hit his head.

"Ow! Okay! I'm sorry but why does this kid look like Ni-ki at its finest?" Jungwoo asks looking closely at the little boy's face.

The little boy backs up then shoves Jungwoo's face away with his tiny hand. Jungwoo falls back into his chair and holds his nose in pain whining. I cackle and sit down.

The teacher then walks in and stands at the front of the class. She was about to start with the lesson until she locked eyes with me then scanned her eyes to the child in my arms.

"Miss Y/n, why do you have a child in my classroom?" She asks glaring into my soul. I might just pee myself if she continues glaring at me any longer.

"Uhm.....I have to take care of my cousins child and my parents can't take care of him since they're not here...." I spoke.

"Fine. Just put him in a spare chair next to you" She says finally looking away from me and begins with the lesson.

I let out a breath that I've been holding during that small altercation with miss hot head. Handing the little boy off to Jungwoo for a second with him protesting, but stops when I raise my fist at him warningly and getting a chair from the back of the classroom. Putting it right next to my desk and sitting the child in it.

"Just stay quiet and don't do anything okay?" I whisper to him seriously.

Receiving an eye roll and him mocking me, I turn my attention to the teacher and start taking notes.

30 minutes later.

30 minutes into the class and surprisingly, the kid didn't do anything. He's been awfully quiet. Too quiet. I look over at him only to find him sleeping.