~~~

AmberJones,a young girl of age 14.Despite being young she was mature and calm.She was her school's vice president and soon to be next school president.She was an Idol for everyone,she was top at academics and physical training.She was very pretty and popular and was known as the ice princess.She gave an aura of a matured and calm person,only talk with someone if had business with them,and was a little cold with people but despite that she was a beauty,was good at mostly everything,all these charactersticks led her to the name Ice Princess. But there was something they didn't know,this Ice-Princess was an OTAKU!!.She played lots of otome games and read many novels and mangas.
One day she was going back home while being in deep thoughts of the recently finished otome game and novel:~ Doki-Doki My heart belongs to you~~,while she was in deep thoughts,she suddenly woke up by a loud noise and saw our uNiVeRsLy known grand ReApEr "Truck~San" coming in a very fast pace towards her before she could even do something,she got hit by the truck-san.

When she opens her eye she was a baby,when she was about to go in deep thoughts,she heard something or 'someone' saying:~ Her name will be 'Luna Fleur Roselyn Celestia'.... Then she realized something she has REINCARNATED into the villainess of Doki-Doki My heart belongs to you~.She will die (or a bad ending) in whatever routes the heroine takes.
Let's see if our ML survives. our ML would have a new family,friends.even admirers and maybe the love of her life~~ ( ꈍᴗꈍ)(◠‿◕)

ML:--Main Lead (In this para I'm using ml as a short form of main lead)