A1

Y/N's POV

I wore my pink-bitch wig and take my very nice black lace Masquerade Mask with black feathers in the left side with crystals since the ball that i am attending to is Masquerade themed and i have to  go there to get my man.

I put on my black lace gloves and my thigh holsters and put my gun and knife in there. I looked at the mirror to check myself and i am telling you, i am worth a trillion.

I picked my purse up and walk out of my room with elegance, of course. As Mrs. Tanaka i should show them how a Tanaka take good care of his wife. Lmao.

I walked down stairs and saw the guys cleaning the whole house covered with blood. You see we shoot a very nice and cool action movie here in the house so yeah, just kidding.

That ambush happened this morning here at home so the house was full of blood and the maids needs to clean the house.

"5 minutes before the ball starts." I heard a voice from behind me and saw Yachi and Kiyoko-san wearing a very elegant dress that suits them so much that even i could fall in love in just a segundos (seconds)

"You're drooling." I heard Kiyoko-san jokingly said. I chuckled under my breath.

"I mean, who wouldn't?" I joked and finally went down the stairs.

Kiyoko-san and Yachi are the cousins of my husband, and they both are a CEO of a company that they both owned. Their company sells both legal and illegal things but the officials can't do a thing about this because the Tanaka is a very powerful family here in Japan to the point that even the higher ups of the officials here can't handle them.

And here's me being the wife of the one and only mob boss of Tanaka Empire, Ryunosuke Tanaka. I was being kept in the dark and that kinda sucks hut i understand why they don't want the whole world to know me and that is what you guys will soon to find out if you just stick to my and my husbands' story.

"Y/N-san! Let's go." I watch Nishinoya, open the door for us girls and then hit the shit and droke the car to our destination.

"Are you sure, Ryu doesn't know that we are coming?" I asked to Nishinoya while his driving.

He nods his head. "Yeah and i am pretty sure that if he caught you in there he will beat the hell outta me." He let out a shaky breath and we just laugh at him.

Kiyoko-san and Yachi, actually lives in a different house and they just went to our home to come with me in the ball.

The only girl in the house is me, myself and i. They don't hire girls to be a maid in our house hold because my dad said to not put me in danger and Ryu being himself, he hired 50 plus mens to guard our house 24/7, talk about how they thought girls a weak. Tssk.

And even though they hired guys as a guard our house still got ambushed and thankfully no one died but some of our mens got hurt and all the shitty-flop-guys who ambushed our pretty home eventually died and the fact that Ryu still doesn't know about this yet made me kinda nervous.

After a few minutes of sitting in the car that made me butt cheeks numb we finally reached our destination.

"Okay, so hear me out. Those guys with red hair and mask is our men and i already divided them into four some are gonna go and follow Y/N and some are gonna go follow the two of you and for the last group i assigned them to clear the way you three are going. A few reminders, this mansion has a bomb planted on it so you guys better get out of their before an hour. Here's an earpiece, not gonna explain further 'cause i know you guys already know how to use it, so. G'luck!" After that we wore our mask and made sure that our face isn't visible and with that we hopped out the car and walk in the red carpet.