B2 🔞

Y/N's POV

I woke up feeling good like sexually good so i open my eyes only to see Ryu eating my womanhood and it's making a very lewd noises and i--

"Ahh~" I moaned. I felt his gaze on me while his palm travellers up to my breast and massaged it.

"Morning, baby..."

"Goodmor-- Ohh! Tanaka..." I extended my arm to push head in to my womanhood more because of the pleasure he is giving me right now.

My body is arching while he licks and suck my clit as i moan loud and hard, not thinking straight enough to care if someone might hear or us.

"Damn, baby." He whispered and attacked my lips with his lips.

He devour of my whole body and i can't say a thing but moan until his big brother entered my small cave as he fucked me hard and rough and we both came at the same time.

His body fell beside me, catching a breath together i felt him pulled me over for a hug and he was back hugging me while he kisses my hair.

"Why'd you go there last night?" He asked, still kissing my hair.

I gulped.

"I just wanna get you home cuz i need you so bad--"

"Y/N, we already talk about this right? If you're horny---"

My blood boiled and stand up. "What? Hmm? Let someone fuck me instead of you?" I asked kinda pissed.

I don't what's gotten into him this past few weeks and his being like this! He only touches when he want's to or his horny but if i wanted to touch him or i needed him, he never let me do the deed.

"I don't know... It depends on you, you can do anything you want." He said, shrugging.

My eyes widened as i heard him say that. My tears threatened to fall but i forced them not right now.

"Are you really my husband?" I asked, acting cool while i say in the couch, crossing my legs. Naked.

"You bet." He said and stood up and went straight to the bathroom.

I sigh as i massaged my chest. It hurts mentally and emotionally. I am a human too and i also get tired to shits like this.

I walk back to bed and lay there and covered my whole body with a blanket and forced myself to rest but my eyes won't close so i just lay there, waiting for Ryu to get out and when he did he didn't even look at my direction and just wore his tux and walked out straight of the room without even giving me a kiss goodbye which he always do, before....

I felt sad but i am a bad bitch so i went straight to the bathroom and took a nice bath i got out and walk towards our walk in closet. I chose my very comfy dress and wore it and wala! I am now wearing my purple tie waist floral wrap dress, showing my very curvy waist.

I picked my shoulder bag and wore my flat open toe sandals.

I closed the door and went down stairs only to see Ryu and a woman. She is okay but i am more of a beauty.

I saw him looking at me but didn't bother to talk to me instead? He talk to the woman again.

It kinda sucks but i just shrugged it off and walk outside the house while holding back my tears. I don't wanna look strong but i don't wanna look weak either.

I can't see Nishinoya and everyone is busy so i have no choice but to walk and you what sucks even more? I forgot to bring my umbrella. I just pray to up above that i won't have a heat stroke.