Bom entered inside a skyscraper. It wasn't Soojin's building. It was someone else's. Everyone looked at her weirdly. She stopped infront of the receptionist and smiled." Tell your boss that I am coming to meet her" with that she left towards the elevator.

She entered inside the elevator. There was an old man inside it. Bom didn't pay much attention to him. She just stood infront of him waiting for the elevator to bring her to the right floor. Few seconds passed. She felt the man behind her getting closer to her. Too close. She frowned feeling irritated. That man's creepy hand crawled to her waist. Her mind went blank.

Few minutes later. The elevator door was opened revealing a beatened up man and Bom. Bom grabbed him by his neck and walked forward towards a cabin. She opened the door revealing the CEO of the company.Lee Jun Ji hyun.

A middle aged woman

A middle aged woman. Elegant and beautiful. Yet a dark aura surrounded her. Gifted with a pair of criminal eyes. And a powerful woman in both mafia and business world.

Bom released the man infront of the woman and slapped him hard infront of the CEO. The man's weak body fell onto the floor unconsciously. Ms.Lee raised an eyebrow not being affected by the scene.

"Make your trash employees behave madam. Or else I will have to clean your company every time I come here" Bom snapped with her cold tone.

"Well my dear Bom, isn't cleaning the trash around me your job now? I'm sure you will do a good job with my company too" Her awful remark made Bom clench her jaw.

The woman stood up from her seat and walked towards the unconscious man. She placed her foot on his chest with a fake sympathy. "Tsk,you should have gone easy on him sweetheart. He just an old man"

Bom rolled her eyes and scoffed. Ji hyun looked at Bom and sent her a glare."What?You got some guts to roll your pretty little eyes to me right?how pitiful of you. Not knowing your place"

Bom was murdering the woman inside her mind. She hated to be under her. She felt like poison is running through her veins. Her eyes were throwing daggers to her.

"And I heard that you met up with your brothers. Wow,those bloody monsters easily become puppies under your gaze huh?what a beautiful weakness " Ji hyun smiled sweetly still keeping her leg on the unconscious man.

Bom's heart rate went higher. She gulped hard. "What do you want me to do?"

The woman walked towards Bom and caressed her cheek with a smile which made Bom sick."Good girl. You have been avoiding me a lot sweetie. But looks like you have come to your senses"

Ji hyun walked to her table and took her tablet. She touched the screen and a scene pop out. She showed it to Bom. Bom widened her eyes seeing Seo joon and Jisoo inside the screen. They are in a cafe.

"This is live Bom. Not only your brothers but also these little fellas are in danger because of you. These brats are easy targets than your brothers. Do not forget about them too okay. Now be my good girl and go to the mission today"

Bom nodded lowering her head. She cursed her from inside her head.

"This is your first mission in Korea right? Be careful. You might see familiar faces but do not let your feelings eat your head"

Bom bowed and turned back to leave. You just wait. I will make you pay for making me bow to you.

"And do not forget Bom. You will never be able to escape from th darkness i created just for you. You are paying for your brothers ' sins. You are part of their sins"

Bom left the building and went inside her car. She drove towards her apartment in a lightning speed. Her rage was taking over her body. The humiliation she went through is hammering her mind. Every day she had to endure the pain.

She dashed inside her apartment and started to throw everything around her. She threw vases,pillows, everything she could find.

"AAAAAAAHHHHH" She screamed from the top of her lungs holding her head." I WILL KILL YOU!"

She is the violence now. Blood was all over her hands because of the cuts from the glass pieces. Her mind wasn't resting at all. Fear was screwing her up. Fear for her loved one's lives.

Suddenly she laughed like a maniac. "I will make her pay. I will make her kneel infront of me one day. I will never be my brothers' weakness again. They will never have to go through that pain again. I will kill her"

Her pure mind was no longer with her. Darkness had corrupted her. Who can save her from this hell? Her mind is deadly now. The mere feeling of fear is something anyone can take advantages. And it is the cruelest way to destroy anyone. And that woman is doing the same thing to Bom. She is forced to become a villain. She cried for heaven but hell gave her a roof to stay.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Hey everyone!

Hope you enjoyed!

Also don't forget to read my new book in Booknet. Already posted the first chapter few days ago. Hope you will enjoy.

And sorry for being late to update. I was a lot busy.

Vote and comment