chapter 9

Avu's pov*

I can't believe it. It's been more than 10 days that he isn't coming to terrace and even I stopped going to terrace and stopped walking. I can't believe it... U all know what??? When someone stares u like that u won't be disturbed first especially girls we will ignore those stares then if that someone especially a boy that too the most handsome one stares the girl like that we can't ignore it the same thing happened to me too.... Yeah!!! Firstly, when he was staring me I ignored him then gradually I caught him starring me than too he didn't scare and still stared me but from last 10 days I don't even know why isn't he coming up last 1 week I went to do walking but I didn't go up to walking from last 3 days coz I am not in a mood to do yar.. actually!!! I wanna know the reason why I am so disappointed if he isn't coming up and this lockdown is too boring. U all know what I sleep at kinda 2 or 3 'o clock in the midnight and will wake up at 12 or 1'o clock in the afternoon and my breakfast and lunch will be same and with my mom's scolding and my dad's pampering I became like this... Come on!!! Every girl is not the same type u know.... I seriously not the type of girl who wakes up early in the morning to help her mom and study well and all. I am that type of girl who will always get scolds by her mother and also alot of pampering by her father and alot alot of silly fights with her brother and atleast an uncountable lazy girl.... Yup!!! From the very beginning I am a lazy girl and from when this stupid lockdown started this became more and now I became more lazy u know I can't even get up to bring the remote of the TV. So that's why I will wake up only for once and will bring all my belongings and will keep it with in my reach.

Right now! I am sitting on my couch watching TV but my attention was not on it. I am thinking only one question
  "Why I am being so disappointed if he is not coming up to see me???"

Idk why but I can't get the answer to this question why?? Idk may be coz it's not my question?? Wth??? It's not my question.... Dude!!!! What's wrong with me..??? I am seriously really basically physically automatically..

Wth?? Do u know what are u speaking to yourself???

My subconscious mind reminded me... Yeah!! Yeah!!! Where I am? Haa... Idk why I am missing his stares I mean I am missing him I mean..... Aaaghhh!!!!!! Whatever I am missing him and I wanna see him atleast for once to know whether is he safe or not...

"Babes are u Okay??" Someone asked me  I turned around and saw reemmiiii. Did I tell u all we both became the best bff's in such a Short time I love her she is so goffyy and also badass and also sassy at the same time.... I love them in her and once if we both will be together we will forget all our surroundings and we will be in our own world...

"Nothing just watching TV. Come sit..." I said to her and she sat and we both went to our own world Don't ask me what we did.. we are bff's dude!!! We can do anything we will start from dressing styles and will end up gossiping..

*Sid's pov* (finally!!! His pov)
It's been more than 10 days that I didn't see her... I just strucked with my project... U all know what?? It's my advise to not be topper of the class. Look!! I am topper here and these lecturers gives all the important stuff only to me to do coz they think I will do it correctly and that too they will give me all this at the last moment like it needs in next 10-15 days like that.... Thankfully!!! Reemmiiii and mom are helping me to let me be alone and complete my work. Mom and reemmiiii both got their bff's mom got Sonia aunty and reemmiiii got Sonia aunty's daughter.... If Sonia aunty had a son I will make him my bff. Yeah!! Come on... They all got their bff's I should be alone or what?? And this stupid lockdown it's getting irritated.... I can't even see her  Angel  yes!! I named her that as Idk her name... She is just an angel... Yesterday I went upstairs to see her after 10 days with alot of expectations but she didn't come idk why??? I am missing her.... Truly and completely..... I wanna see her.
  Where are you Angel?? When will you see me or when will I see you??

Right now I am in my room sitting on my bed starring at nothing particularly and in deep thinking about Angele my angel

My angel?? Huh?? 😏😏

My subconscious mind reminded me... Get out bro... I don't give a damn on u  and yes she is my angel....

Why should I go...?? She is mine too....

Naah!!! She is only mine and will be mine only.... U get that ok??

Bro...!!! We both are same.

Shit!!!! Yes right we both are same....

This girl is driving me crazy by just thinking about her... I am smiling goofily rn

To be continued.....

Stay tuned 😜