Chapter 1

A/n: Don't know how come I have this idea but I bet you'll like it🙂🙂 please support me...

Happy reading ☺️☺️...

{Sun POV}

Now I'm sitting in the back of the bus listening to music but fate must be mocking me that all the songs that play are all heartbroken songs, on my way back home. Yes way back home. I run away from him, from my friend, from everyone. If you were me, you also surely do what I do now.

Who wouldn't do, when you confessed your feeling to someone but that someone asked for help to confess his feeling for someone else? Yes, that is the problem that I face now. Inn, my crush, I said I liked him but the next day he asked for help to confess to Nam, my best friend. I felt hurt but I help him to make a move to her. And now I run away throwing everything.

The bus stop for a moment at the rest area. Maybe the driver is tired, he drives all night long. I also went out off the bus to have a quick breakfast. I get my food and eat after finding an empty seat. While eating someone girl and four boys which look like my age sit at my table without saying anything. What's all with these people? Soon two girls and one boy also join but these two girls are Nam and Peach. What should I do? They will surely...

"Wave, what come you sit here?" The new boy said which confused me.

"What are you talking about? He's been here before..." The early girl with glasses talks but is interrupted by Peach.

"What happened to you? You feel hurt, betray, sad....."

Before her confusing talk, one boy sits in front of me which make everyone look like they see a ghost. Who wouldn't the person who just sits also look like them, I think I would be no different. He spoke which make everyone back to normal.

"Who are you? Why are you pretended..." Before he finishes Nam jump from her seat and locks me with her arm by my nake and spoke
" I already know something was wrong when I first saw him" what is she talking about? I don't know Nam was this strong now I can't even move.

"I don't think so when I saw his feeling he felt betray, hurt, angry," Peach said.

"Mon, let go of him he look in pain" the boy in a black sweater say, he looks smart.

"So tell us who are you?" Nam asks what is wrong, don't he remembered me.

"Ah I'm Sun and I don't pretend. I just sat and eat breakfast but ....." I'm cut off again by Wave who was buried into his laptop from the beginning. What is wrong with this person and their interrupting habit.

"So you run away from him?"

"Are you run away from your home? Why did you...." Peach is cut off again.

"No he is not he run away from his home, he runs away from his crush, am I right?" That Wave guy says with a Smirked.

"Ah..." Suddenly the girl with glasses grab my hand and close her eyes. Seem like everyone is waiting for her to open her eyes.

"So Inn asked you to help ....." And then she tells my story to all. I just sit looking around. How did they know about me?

" Don't worry we will help you?" Peach says with a smile.

" How...how did you know about me?"

"Oh we forget to introduce, I'm Pang. Nice to meet you Sun" he looks exactly like Oh. Next by next, they introduced themselves and they said they have a special power.

"Ah, I think my bus is...." Again interrupted.

"Don't go Sun, how can we help you if you are not with us."

"How can we help him?"

[Wave POV]

"How can we help him?" when I ask everyone eyes are on me.

"Don't tell me...."

"Yes your guess is true Wave"

After arguing for like ten minutes, I finally give up. I agree to help Sun. I'll be Sun from tomorrow.

Now I'm at the entrance of Sun's school because of agreement. when I walk towards the class someone put his arm around my shoulder. When I turn to see, I feel happy because I meet the person who needs a lesson.
I remove his hand harshly and walk away.

I see Mon not her what her name again...oh Nam when I enter the class. She greets me with good morning but I just nod to her and sit. After that Inn enters and sits beside me. I don't know he will sit with me this will be fun.

=====

Please vote and comments 😉🙂

I'm not good at English if there are mistakes please feel free to correct me.

See you soon 🤗☺️

Stay safe and stay healthy 😘😘

Take care 😗😗