𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝗼𝐫 𝐧𝗼𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠

"Where's Brittany?" I asked looking at Sam and he shrugged. "Running late?"

"No, no, i'll go check the bathroom." I stood up but he sat me back down. "She's fine."

"Guys, i've finalized our set list." Mr Schuester came in and I sat down. "We're going to be starting off with 'I love it by Icona Pop'. 'Hall of Fame by The Script and Will.i.am', and Marleys original song: 'All or Nothing'."

"Hey, Mr Shue, what about my original song?" Brittany came in and I sighed in relief.

"My cup, my cup, saying what's up to my cup" Brittany sang as Artie clapped along.

"'My Cup' is one of a kind but we're going with Marleys song." Mr Schuester said and Brittany groaned. "Oh, come on, boo. Two thumbs down. The only way to polish that turd of a song is with my angelic alto voice. So I demand to sing it as a solo. And I demand to sing all the good songs as solos. Everyone can snap their fingers and march behind me. Oh, and Tina, please make an exact replica of Jennifer Lawrence's Oscar dress." Brittany demand and Tina looked at her confused. "Um, no."

"Um, yes." Brittany rolled her eyes. "Let me break it down. No one in this musty choir room compares to my megawatt star power. Blaine, you're shorter than your average lawn gnome. Joe, you look like a Yucatán spider money. Tina is...you're just- you're just Tina."

"You're just gonna sit there while she talks everyone down?" Tina looked at me and I shrugged.

"Of course she's just gonna sit there. Because A: she's probably drunk out of her mind and B: she supports me unlike anyone in this trashy Glee club." Brittany said and I sat up. "Brittany." I said and she turned to Mr Schuester. "I require all of the solos."

"Why are you doing this?" Mr Schuester asked and Brittany shrugged walking out. "I'm just living your lesson. It's all or nothing."

TIME SKIP.

We were in a circle in the choir room taking notes on the songs we were going to sing.

"Okay, first we're gonna tackle Icona Pop." Mr Schuester said. "It's got a very unique beat, but not entirely different from-"

"Wait, i'm sorry. Excuse me, Mr Shue but i've got to say something. Look guys, i hate to pull a Brittany-" Ryder stood up and I crossed my arms. "Don't disrespect Brittany like that."

"Okay, well, i'm not performing at Regionals until catfish reveals themselves." Ryder said. "This whole situation is out of hand and needs to end. I'm serious, okay? I can't take it anymore. It's tearing me apart. Somebody in this room is playing games with me and I wanna know who!"

"Somebody just say who it is." Sugar said annoyed and Tina shook her head. "I don't think it's any of us."

Ryder kicked the box in the middle of the circle hardly hurting my foot that was on top of it. "Pull out your phones!" He yelled. "Everybody pull out your phones right now!"

"Well, now nobody's going to admit it for fear of being murdered." Kitty said and I laughed.

"You think this is funny?" Ryder looked at me and I shrugged. "I mean, kind of."

"Okay," He sighed and turned back the everyone else. "i've told this person everything, and I want to know who it is." He said. "Okay, fine nobody wants to admit it? Pull out your phones. I want to see all of your phones. Pull out your texts! I'm serious! Texts!" Ryder kicked the box and I tried to take my foot off but he kicked me on accident. He kept kicking the box until Marley stood up. "It's me. I'm Catfish."

"Ow." I pulled my foot towards me and Sam looked over. "Ouch."

"I asked you and you swore- no." Ryder shook his head and Jake got in front of Marley. "Look, man, take it easy. It was just a little joke and it went too far."

"You're defending her?" Ryder looked around the room. "What's wrong with you people?"

"'What's wrong with us?'" I laughed. "What's wrong with you? You almost broke my foot, asshole."

"I'm not performing." He walked out the room.

After school, I went over to Brittany's.

"Britt, i need to know what that whole episode was about?" I sat down next to Brittany and she looked at me seriously. "What i'm about to tell you is going to change everything."

"What?" I looked at her worried.

"I was offered an early admission to MIT and i think i'm going to take the offer before it gets taken away. You know, Y/n, i've always thought I was stupid. When i met you and Santana and all those guys, i realized that i'm not stupid. I'm actually really smart. The only bad part is that i need to leave." She looked down and started to cry. "I made that whole scene because I realized that I was gonna have to leave you here.

"Oh." I nodded trying not to start crying. "That's- that's amazing, Britt."

"Yeah, I just need to go. You could understand. You always do. We need to break up." She said looking down and all I could do was nod. "Yeah. I just-" I stood up. "I think I need to go home. Carol's calling me."

"A-are you sure?" Brittany asked and I nodded trying not to look in her eyes.

"Okay, well. I love you." She said and I smiled. "I love you too." I walked out of her room and her house.

As soon as i got out I stared crying. I couldn't help it. I felt like everyone was leaving me again. I hated feeling this way and I know I shouldn't but I went a party.

The problem was that, by the time I was wasted, I realized that I was late for Regionals. Too late to even compete. And I didn't want to perform so I decided to skip. They didn't need me anyway. What was the point if all I was going to do was sing backup.

y'all i just love how marley and jake stood up for Unique.

also, since i'm starting season five, i have some news

i'm not gonna do Quarterback just because it's too personal. i actually think i'm gonna keep Finn alive in this.

𝐬𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐚 𝐥𝗼𝐩𝐞𝐳 𝐱 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara