"Ayano...I....you're someone...who's so important to me, that it hurts being away from you." Budo answers honestly while holding up their held hands tightly so she could see. Ayano's eyes flicker to their hands and then back to him with her face slightly flushed. However, her fluster state quickly diminished into an anxious and fearful one once again.

"Tell me....would that change, if I wasn't the person that you thought I was...?"

"Ayano..."

"If I was actually a monster, if Satoru was right, would you still be holding my hand like this..." Ayano whispers as she felt the urge to cry. She already knew what she was, the problem was the person she loved didn't know it.

Budo was silent as if he was contemplating the answer. Ayano waited for his hands to slip away from hers or at the most, brush away the subject. But to Ayano's confusion, he never did.

"It wouldn't matter to me." Budo suddenly says making Ayano's charcoal eyes widen in surprise. He continued to speak. "I...I just want you to be by my side." He finished before gazing back up at her.

"....." Ayano was speechless by his words. It was not the answer she thought he was going to give but nonetheless it made her heart warm and made her anxiety instantly melt away. He didn't care if she changed at all, he just wanted her to be by his side. How painfully sweet. She didn't deserve this beautiful-hearted boy. She couldn't contain her joy. "Budo-Senpai!!"

Ayano quickly threw herself into the Martial Arts leader wrapping her arms around his neck and hugging him tightly. Being caught off guard, but not weak, Budo steadily caught the girl in his arms.

"H-Hey, A-Ayano, w-what...!?" Budo was quickly reduced into a stammering mess as Ayano embraced him. Usually, it was Budo who would hug her but this time she took the first move. Budo felt his face began face turn red upon realizing this, Ayano was hugging him.

"T-Thank you..." Ayano murmured with close eyes. She needed that answer, she really did.

"Ayano...erm..." Budo could feel her cold breath on his neck making him shiver and further his blush. Her insecurity was adorable, if they weren't on such short time right now he would have teased her about it.

As Ayano cuddled her Martial Arts Leader's shoulder, she suddenly felt the presence of someone in front of them. She quickly looked up to see Camden, the sick janitor who had tried to hit on her in the elevator. Ayano quickly jerked herself away from Budo and glared daggers at him.

Camden stood there with his trademark smirk that Ayano already hated so much. His arms were folded and he nodded his head like a teacher catching two students skipping class together. Budo also turned around startled to see the older man before them.

"Well, well if it isn't Ayano and her...boyfriend?" Camden says tilting his head as he took a good look at the Martial Arts Leader before reverting his gaze back to Ayano. "I see you escaped the Doc."

"Ayano get behind me." Budo says cautiously as he pushed Ayano behind him. He locked eyes with the janitor. Its been only a few seconds that Budo met this man and he could already tell something was off about him.

"That's cute, but that girl doesn't need protecting, she's a very bad girl. Attempted murder, right Ayano~?" Camden recalls with his grin widening.

Just the way her name rolled off his tongue made Ayano shiver in disgust.

"We're not here for leisure chat. Get out of our way." Ayano says lowly as her charcoal eyes narrowed. How dare he ruin her moment with her Senpai. Was he looking for a death wish?