𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 | 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟐

Start from the beginning

"How about you, what's some cool stuff you know that I don't?" Alejandro inquired, eating his chicken parmesan little by little.

"Let me think...oh, I wear brown contacts sometimes because my blue contacts are a little scary looking and I don't want someone to be afraid of me." Mattia shrugged, circling his spaghetti with his fork.

"You think your eyes are frightening?" Alejandro inquired, pulling Nano up into his lap. "They're too bright, and I come off as intimidating." Mattia remarked, "Yeah, and I don't want Nano to be afraid. I'm just gonna get more as soon as possible."

"What are you talking about? Nano literally loves your eyes. He thinks they're really cool, and he's never seen someone with blue eyes who isn't white before."

"Papi, wake up, the food is ready," Alejandro said as he reached for the ketchup bottle and poured it onto the side of his plate.

"At the very least, I know that I and him get along," Mattia spoke up just as the younger boy began to stir. "Mmmmm. Oh, wow! french fries!" Nano yelled happily, picking a few fries and shoveling them into his mouth as soon as he was fully awake. "Well looks who's awake," Mattia said, stealing a fry.

‼️

"You wanna know my favorite thing about you?" Mattia asked his husband. "What?" Ale asked, rubbing his small stomach softly. "You always know exactly what to say to make people feel better. Y'know?" Mattia asked. Alejandro smiled at that.

"How do you mean?" The blushing boy asked. "I mean like...when you talk to Nano when he's upset, like the day he was riding his bike, and he fell off and scraped his knee. You knew what to say to make him feel better, even if his knee was still scraped."

"Yeah...but I dunno...this whole...sibling/parenting stuff isn't my thing." He shrugged. "I don't think I'm so good at it......my...my mom," Alejandro said, clearing his throat quietly.

"She took care of us...she was a great mom...she was always there for us, and I never had to step in and be a "parent" to Nano. So it's just weird...but I hope he knows I'm trying." Alejandro said, looking over at Nano who was on his phone watching some gaming video. Too distracted by the flashy lights on the screen to listen in on their conversation.

‼️

"Thank you again," Mattia said, leaving the check on the table for the waiter. "Yes of course. Have a good night and I hope you enjoyed the food." The man said, taking their dirty plates and putting them in a grey bin. "Yeah, enjoy your night," Mattia said back to him.

"Good night, thank you for the food," Alejandro said politely, still carrying Nano as they walked out of the dining room to the front to leave.

"I'll wait a while to call the limo, wanna walk around a bit?" Mattia asked, Alejandro, looked up at the dark sky. They had to drive into town to get to this restaurant, so walking around and seeing all the fancy buildings and pretty street lights could be fun.

"Are you sure you wanna carry Nano all night?" Mattia asked, knowing that carrying stuff wouldn't be good for his back. "Yeah, it's fine. I like hugging him." Alejandro nodded. "I know but, carrying heavy stuff isn't good for your back Ale."

"Are you calling me chubby?" Nano asked, moving his head from Alejandro's neck and turning his head to look at Mattia. "No Nano, never babe," Mattia said, laughing a bit. "Ale has a bad back?" Nano suddenly asked, his arms wrapped around Ale's back.

"Oh, we didn't tell him?" Ale asked, looking down at Nano and rubbing his back softly. "I guess not, but it's your choice to tell him," Mattia said.

"Oh, well," Ale said, bending down and letting Nano stand up on his own. "You know how I and Mattia are together right?" Ale asked, pushing Nando's brown hair back.

"Yes." He said. "Well, when two people are together for a long time, they develop feelings, and they do things that only grown-ups can do," Alejandro told him.

"And...the grownup stuff that they do...makes a baby." Alejandro tried to explain in the best way that he could so someone as young as Nano could understand. "So...where's the baby?" He asked, scratching his temple in a confused manner.

"It's in my tummy, remember when I told you that last time? and how...the other babies were sick?" Ale asked, taking his younger brother's hands in his. "Yeah, so you are having a baby again? And these ones won't be sick?"

"Yeah, they'll be healthy and strong. And adorable." Ale said, looking down at his stomach. "Cool! So you can't hurt your back. You gotta put me down." Nano said, running over to Mattia's side and taking his hand. "Go on Mattia's back," Nano said, making Ale laugh.

"Yeah, hop on," Mattia said, Ale gave him an embarrassed look, before signing. "Fine, whatever." Ale shrugged, putting his hands on Mattia's shoulders before hopping on. "Gimme your heels, I'll hold them," Mattia said, Alejandro reached down, holding onto Mattia with one hand, using the other to unstrap each of his heels.

Nano held Alejandro's pretty nude heels in his hand as the four of them-two, because Ale and the baby weren't doing any walking-walked down the street.

Alejandro would occasionally laugh, listening in on Mattia and Nano's silly conversations. "Is the moon really made out of cheese?" Nano asked, stomping his feet around in the small puddles of water from when it rained earlier.

"Probably, I don't know. But imagine how gross it would taste, from being up in the sky for all that time." Mattia said. Ale smiled, leaning his cheek on Mattia's back.

‼️

damn dats cute