𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 | 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟐

Start from the beginning

"What are you going to get?" Mattia inquired as he closed his menu and placed it on the table. "Hmmm...there's alcohol in all of this." Ale moaned as he leaned back in the booth.

"Would you like a salad?" Alejandro scowled at Mattia when he asked. "This isn't your typical cheesy rom-com where the guy orders a salad for the lady. You're a moron." Alejandro said, making Mattia laugh out loud before he covered his mouth with his hand.

"The chicken parmesan looks good," Mattia told him.

"Well, what are you going to get?"

Mattia pointed to a small portion of the menu when Ale inquired. Showing Alejandro what he desired. "Spaghetti and meatballs?" Alejandro inquired, a little amused by Mattia's childishness.

"You can't go wrong with that," Mattia shrugged his shoulders. "Just in case Nano wakes up hungry, I'll order the chicken parmesan with a side of chicken tenders and fries," Alejandro remarked.

‼️

"Can I also get you to try some wine?" Their server, who was holding a tiny bottle of wine, asked them both. Alejandro glanced across to Mattia, anticipating his response because he already knew he couldn't have it. "Uh...just one glass for me, please," Mattia was the one who responded. "How about you, sir?"

"Oh, no thank you." Alejandro shook his head, putting his hand on his stomach, and the waiter smiled as he poured some wine from the black bottle into the glass in front of Mattia.

"So, what's going on?" Mattia inquired as the man walked away. "Not a whole lot. If I'm being honest, I need to pee." Alejandro said to him as he fidgeted a little and scanned the restaurant for a bathroom. "Well our dinner won't be here for some time, you should go now," Mattia smirked at the adorableness of the pregnant boy.

Alejandro rose to his feet, removing his brown jacket and placing it on top of Nano. "Are you going to look for it on your own?" Mattia inquired as Alejandro adjusted the straps on his dress. "No dumbo, imma' ask someone," Alejandro remarked before stepping away and asking a server where the restroom was.

‼️

"So, tell me a little bit about yourself," Mattia stated as he dipped a piece of his bread in butter that the waiter had given them both so they wouldn't go hungry while they waited for their meals. "Eh nothing special, I guess." Ale shrugged as the younger child snored gently, running his hands over Nano's soft hair.

"You can't think of anything? Simply tell me about your personality or facts about you that I don't know." Mattia had informed him. Alejandro bit his bottom lip, attempting to recall a few facts about himself from the top of his mind.

"Uhm...I've always wanted a puppy...that's something," he said, looking down at his lap. "That's cool; I used to have a pug when I was a baby, but he went away. I miss honey buns." Mattia sighed and leaned back against the booth. Alejandro burst out laughing. "Honeybuns, h-honey buns, That's-the name of your old-old dog?" Alejandro inquired, able to speak because of how hard he was laughing.

"Yeah, and so what. He smelled like that stuff 24/7."Mattia replied, an embarrassed blush on his face, making Alejandro smile widely.

Mattia didn't even care if Alejandro was teasing him, the way his eyes scrunched up and the corner of his eyelids wrinkled when he laughed, and his dimples, those would be the end of Mattia.

"Hm, I always wanted one, but Nano was scared of them when he was younger." Alejandro giggled.

‼️