"Stop it, Ayano. You're only going to put yourself into more trouble if you resort to such actions." Satoru reasons in a breathy voice as he grips one of Ayano's arm with one hand while his other hand went into his pocket for the sedative. It was always advisable to carry a sedative with him especially when dealing with a dangerous patient such as Ayano Aishi. Satoru knew Ayano wouldn't easily succumb to his treatment, she was used to being in control and when that is threatened she can immediately turn unstable.

"No, not this time!" Ayano suddenly says seeing through his actions like open doors. She roughly grabbed both of his hands and raised them above his head. Her hands shook against his as the doctor repeatedly struggled against her grip.

"Tch, I see you've learned from last time. Such a smart girl you are." Satoru comments with a weary smile as he gazed into the eyes of his perpetrator. Oh, how the tables have turned. Satoru mentally cursed himself for letting Ayano have the upper hand.

"Now, lets see how you like being sedated!" Ayano says with crazed widen eyes and a sick grin forming on her pink lips. It was the expression of a deranged serial killer and she wore it all too well. With one hand, Ayano goes into the doctors pocket and takes out the syringe with the long needle. She plucks off the cap with her teeth and spits it out as she stared at the struggling doctor beneath her.

"You're going to regret this, Ayano." Satoru warned as he stared at the needle in her hand. Sweat started to run down his face. If he was injected Ayano would definitely take the advantage to kill him while he was under.

"No doctor, I'm going to savor this." Ayano corrected with a devious smirk on her face. She raised the needle high above her head, the same way he did when he first sedated her in the elevator. She wanted to see blood and paint it all over these blank walls of her new room, his blood will definitely suffice.

"Don't say I didn't warn you." Satoru muttered as he suddenly raised his leg up and kneed Ayano hard in the stomach. Luckily, he knew basic martial arts to be able to defend himself with hostile patients. Ayano immediately coughed out blood and spit from the impact and automatically released Satoru's arms. Satoru then took his chance to grab Ayano's arm that was holding the syringe and tried to yank it from her grasp. Ayano gritted her teeth in anger and kept a firm grip on the needle.

"You damn doctor, I'll color these walls with your blood!!" Ayano seethed as she struggled to keep herself in control of the opportunity she was given.

"You won't be having your way!" Satoru growled.

Things have already escalated into something far dangerous. As much as Satoru would like assistance right now, he knew that this job of taking care of Ayano was only for him to deal with. Right now, Ayano needed to be put down and that was what he was going to do. With his free hand he grabbed the back of Ayano's neck and pressed his index finger on a dangerous pressure point. Ayano's eyes widen as she suddenly felt her body slacken in sudden weakness. She tried to keep a firm grip on the needle but it eventually slipped right out of her hands and into Satoru's. Having no control of her body anymore she fell forward only to be caught in the arms of the doctor she loathed.

"Why can't I move!?" Ayano growled as her head leaned against his chest. She couldn't move at all. Not even a finger.

"I'm surprised you don't recognize that move. It was, after all one of your mother's favorites." Satoru comments making Ayano's eyes widen. "Lucky for you I have used the weaker version of that technique so it won't take but an hour to regain control over your limbs again. "

Now that he mentioned it, Ayano did see something like that before. Budo had once used it when he took down one of the delinquents. But the only way he would know such a dangerous move like that was if it was her own mother that had showed him. Ayano's eyes narrowed scornfully at her doctor.