She hated being underestimating because of her lack of family jewels.

But, to become the greatest swordsman, she didn't want nothing to halt her path. Even if it meant listening to the man she vowed to beat with her three swords. Isn't this what Mihawk meant by discovering her trueself, as well as not hiding it and taking pride it in?

If he just wanted her to show off her boobs, he could have just gotten to the point, instead of glossing it over with such words.

"Oi! Zoro!" Her captain's voice broke her out of her thoughts. His head was in front of the kitchen's door, while the rest of his body was on the other side of the railing of the upper deck. Luffy's head was also upside down with his toothy grin showing.

"Luffy?" she questioned.

"What's a period?"

Her lip twitched as she stood in front of her captain; who just told on himself for over listening to them. She rolled her eyes and opened the door, "Go ask the Dartboard. She's on it right now."

"Oh yeah!" he slammed his fist into his other hand, "Dinner's done!"

"Why aren't you already in there?"

He looked around the deck with wide confused eyes; he was wondering that as well. In the end, he jumped down onto the deck with Zora. The girl walked through the door with Luffy following close by. Savi danced around the kitchen while humming a sweet melody, which sounded like piss to the green haired girl. She sat down at the end of the bench, with Luffy sitting across from her. The black haired turn his head as Savi made her way around the counter and sat the plate of a hot meal in front of the young lad.

This was their first night together on the ship. They sailed a day away from Arlong Park, while Johnny and Yosaku rode along. Whenever those two were, the three pirates didn't have a clue.

Soon the door crashed opened with Urika dragging Niko inside. Her eyes were as wide as one could do without them popping out of her skull. "Niko! He won't move!" she shouted with worry threaded through her voice.

Savi threw Zora's plate at her, and went to Niko's side. "Niko-swan~ What's wrong?!" she worried about him as well.

Luffy's eyes followed the blonde as he munched on the food in front of him. Even if this was Savi's first night with the rest of the crew, she had a good idea of how much Luffy could eat; which was lessen than what he usually gotten from Sanji.

Savi took a hold of Niko's hand and felt the pulse. Which took a lot longer because the blond was too worried about the orange haired to hear it. "Niko-san is alive~!"

"Of course he is!" Urika uttered. "He hasn't moved since he saw Zora's boobs!"

"MOSSHEAD SHOW innocent~ Niko-san~ HER BOOBS?!" The blond chef switched from one mood to the next. She stood up and glared at the Mosshead.

She placed her cup of ale onto the table top and shouted back at the two morons. "THAT'S NOT WHAT HAPPENED!"

"YOU STOLE Niko-san~ INNOCENCE BY SHOWING YOUR MOSSY BOOBS!"

"Mossy boobs?" Luffy tilted his head to the side. "I thought it was just your head covered in moss!" The black haired boy smiled with food in between his teeth; totally missing the whole point.

The long nose woman took her eyes off of Niko and shouted at the other two, "CAN"T YOU TWO NOT FIGHT?!"

"NO!" the two shouted in unison.

By now, Niko shook his head and watched as the three shouted at each other, with Luffy the only one reminding seated while laughing at the others. "SHUT IT!" he shouted at them, but only Savi took notice. "You do know Urika has the biggest bust," he pointed out, which didn't end as well as he hoped.