fourty six

babe

17.40 pm

i walked into the beach, making the bell ding whenever the door opened, then searched for the familiar face.

"babe!" there he was.

i gave him a nod, meaning i saw him. i walked to him and sat in front of him.

"hey." he smiled. "hi." i sighed.

"so, how was your day?" he asked.

" 'how was your day'. huh, that's a first." i said.

he chuckled, "just tryna start a conversation."

"do better." i leaned back to the chair with no motivation to talk.

"alright." he nodded, putting his arms to the table and leaning forward, "how you doin?" he asked.

i scoffed, "you know, for a guy who's trying to 'make sure i have the greatest night out with you' you're not really doing a great job."

he huffed, "what should i do then? i'm giving you my special charm." he told me with a smile still.

" 'special charm' wow, you don't hear that everyday." i shook my head.

he laughed.

i asked myself, what was i doing? why was i being so mean?

i wasn't planning on doing so. it was weird, it was like a sudden feeling. i was in an okay mood before.

i was feeling some kind of force that were holding me back from him. i didn't want to feel that way since i actually was curious on who scott really was.

i wanted to know why hudson hated him so much, considering he didn't have any feelings for me, there must be something about scott that he despise.

scott seemed like a great guy.

"tell me something about you." i said. "okay. what do you wanna know?" he asked. "just.. you in general. who are you?" i said.

he let out a small chuckle and nodded, "scary question. as you know, scott is my name. i'm not much of a guy you want."

i furrowed my eyebrows, "what do you mean by that?" "i mean, i'm not like the guys you like or dated." he stated.

"i'm not a great looking guy, i'm probably not as sweet as hudson treats you, i'm not as charming as them. but you wanna know what i have that they don't?" he said.

i answered him with a slight nod.

"loyalty." he said.

i looked at him straight in his eyes. i was surprised with his statement. though i couldn't deny because in a way it was true.

i didn't know if he was really loyal, but he seemed honest.

"you tell me anything you want, and i can guarantee you, i can give it to you. dad's rich so you don't have to worry when you're with me." he said.