six

third person's pov

"hey, girlfriend. still on for another date tonight?" hudson plopped down next to babe on the couch.

she giggled, "hey boyfriend."

"what?" trip and kenzie yelled confusingly.

babe and hudson jumped a little bit then looked back at them confused, "you guys alright?"

"did we miss something here?" trip said, walking to the couple. kenize nodded along then followed trip.

"you guys are dating?" kenzie asked, pointing at them. they nodded, "yeah."

"well technically.. no.. but, yeah." hudson nodded. "what? so, are you? what do you mean by 'technically'?"

"we're doing this challenge thing for a week where we can't fall in love with each other." babe explained.

hudson nodded.

"why?" they asked.

the both of them shrugged.

"there was a full conversation before it. it's kinda long and hard to explain. the point is.. we're dating.. for only a week." hudson said.

"that's weird.. but actually kind of creative." trip said, amused, "hey kenz," he faced her, "wanna be my girlfriend for a week?"

"why?" she asked.

"i don't know, they're doing it," he shrugged, "why can't we? i mean.. i'm bored. so.. will you?" he said.

"okay. sure i guess." kenzie nodded, "so how does this work?" kenzie asked to babe and hudson.

"well.. just do whatever it takes for the other to lose. go on dates, be romantic and sweet- just normal boyfriend-girlfriend stuff." hudson explained.

"what happens when one of us loses?" "yeah.. we never really get to that part. we'll figure it out later." babe said.

"how bout, whoever loses... kay, hear me out," trip said as suspense started to fill the room, "whoever loses has to drink only bass milk for a day."

the three of them gagged.

"pretty good idea huh?" trip nodded. "what? ew!" babe shivered. "that's a no no!" kenzie said.

hudson was quiet so they looked at him.

"what? it's not really a bad idea," he shrugged and the girls groaned. "oh come on, girls. do you have any better idea?"

"no.. but bass milk?" babe said, in disgust. "yeah guys.. we can think of something other than that disgusting beverage." kenzie whined.

"fine. but if you girls don't come up with something up until tomorrow night, we're going for the bass milk plan." trip said.

"fine then." the girls hesitated to agree.

•••