she sat down next to him and looked at us.

"sky, this is babe and jacob." hudson said. "hello." she waved while smiling to us.

"hey." jake said with a smirk. hudson nudged him a bit making me slightly laugh.

"you're only here with them?" i asked hudson. "nah, the other twins are playing the rings." he said.

"why are you here, at an arcade, when you already work at the same environment?" he faced me.

"jake wanted to come here. plus, i needed a break from trip and kenzie." i sighed.

"do you know that they can't stop baby talking to each other yet they're still calling each other friends?" i shook my head.

"why don't they just date?" he asked.

"i don't know. kenzie told me she doesn't want to lose and drink that bass milk for a day." i said.

"the challenge is over." he said obviously. i looked at him for a brief moment and slowly nodded, "i know."

hearing him say that broke me.

i was probably exaggerating, but it did. i didn't know why it did. i knew it was over, but he said it like it was easy when, to me, it wasn't.

my phone buzzed for a second. i pulled out my phone and looked at the notification.

-

scott | 16.52 pm

heyy

you still on for tonight?

-

i gave scott a chance.

was it a good thing or a bad thing?

i really didn't think that through. i accepted his offer since i was trying to move on from hudson.

i looked to hudson and he was playing with jacob and laughing. it was like the hardest decision to make.

this side of him where he was so sweet, not only to me, but with everybody. he was such a loving person and it killed me when he changed.

i loved this side of him.

i loved the way he cared about jacob as much as i did. he loved kids and they loved him too.

how could they not? even i loved him. even though i was very much in love with him at the moment, one feeling slowly took those feelings away.

it was hatred.

i hated the way he changed.

even though that was the only reason, it was enough for him to fade away slowly from my heart.

though, the feeling of love always crawl back whenever i see him. kinda cheesy, but whatever.

thinking about him doing all of those bad things made me wonder why i was still hanging onto him.

from that moment on, i decided to move on. for real, with effort. but still, i was confused. so, i asked the one person who understood the situation more than anyone.