Part 4; The kohaku (I RANDOMISED THE NAME BTW)

Saturday, May 7th
Third person POV:
As the wind Slowly blew On the Fox's Small window of his bedroom, A Slumber fell apon The fox He reached his hand out to check the time and...

Fundys POV:
As i turn to see the bold Orange Alarm clock, The time reads...
4:00 AM
As i attempt to pull my hand away from my drawer i feel a cold stone Lying apon The Drawer I pick it up to see its a piece of Kohaku (Amber) I dont think too much of it.. Until my phone buzzes with its burning light I see its from Clay.. What was i thinking giving him my number?..
---------------
Clay:
| Hey Floris, Did you leave your Kohaku At my house? I found a random piece of it next to my bed
3:59 AM

You (Floris):
| No, i didnt I randomly found one too..
4:00 AM

I look up to the feeling of being watched to see a Graceful entity Looking straight at me, Her hair was let down Swaying in sync with her long beautiful skirt, Its almost like shes an angel..
"Oh Hello! i didnt expect to talk to you to day, Uhm.. Im Diana Sort of your guardian And soulmate picker" She Said Fluently
"So you are..." I said in shock"
"Yes, I am Dead but Your not, And i will help you With all your needs"
" So what does this Kohaku mean?.." I replied
(I GOT BORED OF WRITING DIANA SAID SO DIANAS SPEACH HAS STARS NEXT TO IT)
*"Oh i did it mindlessly, Who ever else got some Kohaku Is Who your destined to be with"*
I sat Straight up, Stunned As she left
I decided to Check the text again

Clay:
| Hey Floris, Did You leave your Kohaku At my house? I found a random piece of it next to my bed
3:59 AM Seen.

You (Floris):
| No, I Didnt I randomly found one too..
4:00 AM Seen.

Clay:

| Well do you wanna Hang out tomorrow maybe?.. Or are you busy?

You (Floris) :

| Sure, Im not busy Lets say about 2:00 PM?

Clay:

| Sure
----------------------------------------------------
TYSM FOR READING! AND 115 READS? SHEEEEEEEESH (Lol)
Sorry its short, Time really flys I had no inspiration except the linked song Btw Its a great song (Credit to Toshifumi Hinata)
Bye, Have a great day/afternoon/night! Ily all! (Not in a weird way lol)