Chapter one: Leave the Bottle

Start from the beginning

When outside you say over your shoulder, "Okay, this is mine, I'll see you there." You then point to the black 1969 Chevrolet Camaro, with white racing stripes running down the front. He turns looking at the car you were walking to. "You're joking right?" you laugh, "Nope, this is my baby." As you rub the side of your car, he walks over to it, stunned. "What the hell is under the hood?" you smirk, "402 block motor." he shakes his head but smiles, "Damn...nice taste I will give you that, Katlyn..." You roll your eyes, "Well, where's yours?"
He turns, pointing across the parking lot. "That over there, is my pride and joy." You look to where he was pointing and your jaw drops when you see his car. It was a four door, black impala... "Tell me that's not an impala..." He laughs a deep laugh, "That it is." you huff. "Hard top, '67?" he raises his eyebrows at you then, "Wow you're good..." you say "You're damned right I'm good, I love older cars... Take me for a ride in it sometimes?" he smiles, "Sure thing... you going to follow me to the motel?" You shrug. "Sure." he then walks to his car and you get in yours following him to the motel.

When you get there he runs into the room as you slowly walk to the door, you open it to find him putting some papers in a bag. You eyes him oddly, "What are you doing?" he looks up from his bag. "What? Oh nothing just putting some stuff away, here come sit down, you want a beer or something?" you walk in, sitting at the table. "Sure, why not." He walks over to the mini fridge and gets two beers opening them and sidings one over, you grab it and take a sip. "So Dean, what do you do?" He sits down across from you, "Well, I do a lot of traveling, always on the road... what about you?" You take another sip of beer, "About the same as you, just on the road from one town to the next." Dean nods. "Here's to living the free life then." he holds his beer up and you toast then you both take a long drink, that's when you look down at your feet and see a piece of paper in the floor. "Oh looks like you dropped this." he leans over quickly, "Oh I-I can get it!"
But you reach down before he does, and pick it up. You turn it over to look at it and it's a lore book page on a Woman in White... you raise your eyebrows at the paper, "Umm Dean..." he says quickly, "That's just something that I had with me and-" but you cut him off . "Wait... are you, are you a...hunter?"
He stop midway and closes his mouth looking at you, "How the hell do you know about hunters?" you huff, "Maybe because I am one genius." He leans back in his seat, rubbing his face with his right hand. "Wow...So you must be in town for all the kills?" You roll your eyes, "No, I am here for the comic con, what do you think?" he laughs. "Aren't you a sarcastic one?" you shrug. "Comes with the job, so... you got any leads?" He stands to get another beer, seeing he finished his much faster than you, "Sorry sweetheart, but there is no way I am tell you. This is my case, not yours."

You sit back crossing your arms over your chest, "It's a vampire." He about hits his head on fridge door but tries to play it off by propping his elbow on the top of the counter. "What? Oh yeah, I knew that..." you laugh, "Sure, well then why is there no dead man's blood in the fridge?" He scratches the back of his neck, thinking of an answer, "Haven't gotten any yet." You huff, standing walking over to him. You look up at him slowly, "Yeah, right... He is camped out at some run down house outside of town, or at least was. I don't know if he still is or not, I have been waiting for the right time to jump the blood sucker."
Dean smirks as you move closer to him, grabbing his jacket in your hands, pulling him even closer to you until your faces were just inches apart. You could even smell the mint and whiskey on his breath as he said, "Really now? Well I might have to go pay him a visit then." You smile but shake you head, "No, you won't..."

He smiles a little wider, pushing some of your hair out of your face and over your shoulder, leaning down lightly brushing your neck with his nose, traveling up to your jaw line leaving goose bumps behind. You laugh as he travels back down your neck, you leaning back up to his ear, whispering "Because you will be too busy..." He pulls back looking at you for a minute, then slams his lips to yours, you release his jacket from your grip and travel up his chest to his neck, tangling your fingers in his hair.
He shakes his jacket off as you let yours fall to the floor as well. He trails his hands down your sides to rest on your hips, letting his right hand travel back up your back with his fingertips lightly brushing up your spine sending cold chills through your back. He trails back down to your waist and picks you up like you were weightless, you wrap your legs around his waist, and your arms more around his neck so you wouldn't fall as he carried you to the lone bad in the room but you never stopped kissing.
He slowly laid you down and stood, pulling off his button up, throwing it across the room then pulling his black T-shirt over his head and tossing it to the floor.
He was just as fit as you thought, maybe even more, he had muscles running down his arms and his whole stomach was muscled with a unbelievable six pack. He lays back down leaning down lightly kissing your lips, you smile "Told you, you would be busy."

You slowly wake up to the light coming in from the window of the motel, you stretch smiling about last night. You roll over to lay your arm around Dean but only hit air, you feel around then jerk your head up to see he was gone... but a note was on the pillow, you pick it up and it reads.

Hey Katlyn, thanks for a great time last night but I had to run, I grabbed some dead man's blood out of your car and the address where the vamp was. You're a good hunter I will give you that but I told you last night this was my case and I am going to end it so...yeah I did hope you have a great life thanks again, you helped a lot! -Dean

You stare at the letter in shock... "That son of a-" But you don't finish you jump out of bed and throw on your jeans and a shirt as you run out the door, only to find your car window broken, you shake your head then run back inside, getting the rest of your clothes and biker boots. You return back to your car and get in, spinning tires out of the parking lot.

You get to the old house and run inside, only to find nothing at all... maybe the vampire skipped town? But as you walk up stairs to the second floor, you see blood on the walls. But a part of you still thought maybe it left, it wasn't until you looked out the window and saw something on fire, you run back down the stairs and out the back door to find a grave set on fire still burning out... You shake your head, wanting to scream but only get out "That jerk..."

[Thanks you guys!! That's chapter one! Please comment to tell me what you think and also please vote. Love you!!!]