Ch.13

"Oh, no mom!" She heard Tum Tum say.

A Ninja was thrown into her way by Rocky. She kicked the Ninja down when the Ninja got up Colt lifted her swinging her around slightly to knock the Ninjas down.

"Colt! Mom wants to talk to you! Coming down!"

"Hey mom. Dad!" "Um... Mom yeah Blaze and I are talking" he said ducking.

"So, she broke up with Rocky?" She questions "Erm... seems that way" he said using his weapons. "Did you ask her out again?" "No?" "What are you waiting on? Christmas?" "Mom she just broke up with him" he said kicking the Ninja down. "Okay well don't hesitate, go for it I want to speak to her" after a lecture from his dad his mom was back on the phone.

"Blaze! Mom wants to speak to you!" Colt calls out she looks over but ducks swinging her leg under the Ninja knocking him down then stood up catching the phone.

"Hey. Mrs.- Walsh!" She said her voice stopping in between because she grunted.

"What's going on?" The mom asked "Oh you know just the boys and I wrestling around trying to win" she said laughing hesitantly looking at Colt they both shrugged and continued fighting.

"Okay, well I talked to Colt, he might ask you out. I know you were looking forward to Rocky but... you should really give Colt another chance, in my opinion, I believe he was always the one for you" she stopped standing there when the Ninja came up behind her, she finally had enough and knocked him out completely.

"Really?" "Yeah, like sure you were happy with Rocky but not as you were with Colt" she smiled a bit to herself "I'll see, Rocky your mom wants to talk to you!" She threw the phone to him.

"Oh, it's the TV Kung Fu! Tum Tum turn it down!" Rocky yells she rolls her eyes at all of their different stories.

The Ninja went to attack Blaze but Rocky comes out of nowhere swinging on the rope picking up Blaze in his arm swinging with him and the two knocked the Ninja down, leaving Rocky to punch him.

"Grandpa? Uh he's out fishing with friends yeah uh gotta go bye!"

She got up going over to Colt and the others.

The Ninjas got back up again they all got in position.

The ninjas hid their faces, and they started untying their pants they laughed leaving them the Ninjas yelling following behind.

Colt goes with Blaze in the woods the five all climb up the steps to a tiny room going into another big room. Miyo sings teasingly when a guy shows up.

Both Blaze, Colt and Rocky jump down kicking and punching him.

Miyo came doing the same soon doing one final hit and he fell back.

"Alright girls!" The boys cheered high fiving them.

They ran to another house going in a secret door.

The four opened a secret passageway in the floor revealing Tum Tum "So where have you guys been?" "So that's where you've been hiding?"

"Quickly but be careful" Colt goes in first then Blaze. Colt and Rocky helping her.

"Secret passageway outside" Miyo spoke as they followed her.

"I thought you said this was a secret" Colt said seeing a bunch of guys outside of the tunnel.

The guy reaches his hand down towards them.

"This is my Ninja compound. My army trains here" Koga said.

They went inside her sighing as it brought back memories "Not again" she mumbled.

She watched the Ninjas as Colt grabbed her hand.

"Don't even think of escaping" "Rocky got any plans this time?" She whispers Rocky showed an annoyed face and the guard behind her shoved her a bit she glared at him so did Colt keeping her close.

The door was opened up by the Ninja ahead of them and they all went in Tum Tum was carried.

"Hey, let me go, you big hairy ape!" The door was then shut.

"Did I say ape? Forget it!" It's not fair to the other apes" Tum Tum taunts when the guy eats his food.

The random guy laughs closing the window (idk what they call those so imma just call it that lol)

"I just knew it was a bad idea coming to Japan" Tum Tum says she sat down.

"What? you and  Blaze were the ones who voted for it in the first place" Colt reminds.

"I just wish I was home. I want to see mom and dad. I want to be in my own house" Tum Tum says.

"I want to eat a real cheeseburger with real cheese" "Great Why don't we just eat are way out of here" she said with an annoyed voice.

Colt snickers since he said that last time "Chill out Blaze we will find a way out and you're hanging out with Colt way too much you're starting to sound like him" Rocky says sighing.

She blushed slightly so did Colt but then sighed "How many times are we going to go through this?" She asked.

"She's right I knew this would come around to food" he sighed. "What is a Ninja?" Rocky asks.

"Rocky, stop being like Grandpa" Tum Tum says she nods "Yeah you tell me I'm like Colt but you're always trying to be like Grandpa" she said crossing her arms.

He sighed "What is a Ninja?" "A body." He said looking at her.

"A spirit" Colt says.

"A mind" she said, "A heart" Tum Tum says Miyo smiles at the four.