To say I was shocked would be An under statement.
2 slap that too in a single Day ,from your own wife..waaah Shiva pandya waahh - I thought..

I looked at her , only to see her face reflecting pain and anger..

Did I crossed any line ? I asked myself

But before I could say or apologise she shouted

Raavi: bht shaukh ha naa Marne ka , bhagwan se dua maang rha ha ki maar jai , toh ek dua aur maang , Ye bhi mang ki tujhse pehle mujhe maar de..
Infact mujhe bhi aabhi ke abhi maar de...
Waise bhi mere Marne se toh kisi ko koi fark nhi padega , koi PYAAR krne wala toh ha nhi jisko is baat se fark padega..
To pehle mujhe Mar...

In had too much , how can she talk about dieing, and how can she say that no One loves her..

I lost it at that and....

Authors pov

Before raavi could say anything More ,Shiva pulled her closer And kissed her, stopping her Midway...
It did took few second for raavi to react but when she realised what was happening she too started kissing him with aggression
They both were kissing each other senselessly,
like their previous kiss it was not a kiss of love ,this was More on anger..

The anger of saying useless things..
The anger they felt listening to each others word..

They didn't care if they were in the Middle of a deserted road ..
For them only they existed , as always..

The mare thought of loosing each other was way too much for them..
And words could never express that..

Raavi pulled Shiva More into her, making sure that he doesn't disappears , Shiva turned making her back support the bonat of the car And pulling himself More into her ,leaving not a inch gap between them..

They continued kissing each other aggressively , wanting to take the lead ,
But when Shiva reasiled that raavi will Not slow down he did let her take the lead, where as raavi took that opportunity to express all her anger ,that she felt while listening to his words..

They both pulled back when they were out of breath, their foreheads still touching each other...

Both Shiva and raavi looked at each other , expression all their feelings..
No they didn't say anything to each other..
For a fact Their actions And their eyes were enough to let them know what they feel..

They both were lost in each other ,when Shiva heard his phone ringing , he groaned at that making raavi smile at him...
Loosing their hold on each other they both walked towards the car , settling them self back , Shiva picked his phone only to see dev calling, his heart displeased at the though that dev intrupted their moment..
Still he picked his call , looking at raavi to see any kind of emotions pass through her...
He placed his phone on speaker..

Shiva: haa dev, (Shiva was still looking at raavi who too was looking at him , her eyes potraying Love )

Dev : Shiva kaha ho tum log ?

Shiva : wo thoda rasta bhatak gai the
(Raavi looked at him with are-you-mad-look)

Dev : ohh , Aacha waise shimla main landslide hue ha toh rasta blocked ha , toh Hume night stay krna padega is liye Hume hotel book kr diya ha , toh main tum log ko hotel ka address message kr deta hu wahi aa jana...

Shiva : OK , theek ha..

With that Shiva cut the call , looked at raavi who was looking out..