Chapter 19

Hinata stood still with a tall male clung to him.

This man had kidnapped him, kissed him and held him, was apologising to him.

Hinatas hand stopped mid-stroke. He must be hearing him incorrectly?

"Hinata, I'm so, so, so very sorry" he said now.

He spoke in a sorrowful voice, it was sweet and soft. It wasn't like before.

The team looked confused but brushed it off. They probably thought it was because Kageyama thought he couldn't protect Hinata.

Kageyama looked at him, the jerked his head to the door, hinting for them to go outside.

Hinata looked to the team before excusing them 2.

They walked outside, and beside the door.

Kageyama started bawling, constant tears.

He scooped up Hinata and bundled him in his arms.

Hinata let him, with the occasional reassurance.

When Kageyama calmed down, he started to talk.

"H-Hinata..." he chocked

"I-I love yo-u more than an-anything, bu...but you a-aren't mine, I- ill do what-ever you w-ant me t-to do...." he added.

Hinata looked down at this poor, lover boy, and smiled a sympathetic smile, while stroking his hair.

"Kageyama, I can't forgive you that easily.., but I can't lose you either.." he said in a soft voice.

Hinata slumped his head on Kageyamas.

"S-so what do you want?" Kageyama muffled voice came.

"I don't know Kags, I don't know.."

Hinata and Kageyama stood for a while, the smaller one wrapped up in the taller ones arms.

"H-Hinata," the taller one said.

Hinata looked up.

"I- I won't chase you anymore, I'll-I'll leave you alone, don't feel forced, please.." he said squeezing the smaller one tighter.

"This has taken a lot of courage hasn't it?" Hinata asked.

Before he could answer, 3 busses pulled frantically into the driveway, the busses said; "Nekoma", "Fukorandani" and "Aoba Josi". A stream of hopeful teenage boys ran out.

"Over there!" Lev shouted, pointing his long arm over to the two.

Kenma, Bokuto and Oikawa ran the fasted, clinging onto the smaller male.

Kageyama got budged out the way, and stood there, his fist clenched.

"Shōuyo!" Kenma said, crying into the orange haired boys shoulder.

"Shrimpy!" Oikawa shouted, placing his chin above Hinatas head.

"Lil dude!" Bokuto screamed, clenching his "student" tightly.

The rest of the teams members came piling in, crowding around the small boy.

Kageyamas clenched fist tightened, he was about to step in until...

He saw Hinata.

He was smiling, giggling, he was having the time of his life.

Kageyama stood still, before turning away...