♥*♡∞:。.。Naib x Fem Reader。.。:∞♡*♥

Helloo, I know I said that I'd make a Patricia x Fiona one shot next, I promise I'm still currently working on it, but I got a little side tracked and wrote a shit ton of xreader oneshots. (When I say a shit ton, I mean like 4 lmao)

I didn't feel comfortable with posting 2 of the xreader ones because they were vents and comfort oneshots, but I am working on a Luca x Reader Royalty AU! I'm not finished with it yet because it's going to be long as hell.

I decided to write some fluff because sad vibes need to leave my brain already. Anyway, I hope you all enjoy this cringy and weird Naib x Fem Reader that I came up with after seeing 2 fan arts of NaibTracy and NaibEmily. (Don't judge me, I was looking at Emily x Aesop fan art)

Also, yes, I am very aware that it's not even close to Christmas. Deal with it.

2nd Person POV:

It was Christmas Eve and all the survivors and hunters were preparing a Christmas party in the survivors dining hall corridor. Everyone was broken off into groups to help set up. You were in the 'Presents Group' with Violetta, Emma, Norton, Mike, and Tracy. You all were currently in the hunters corridor sewing room and you worked in pairs for each gift. Mike was with Norton, making prank gifts, Emma and Tracy were working on small letters and trinkets, and you and Violetta were making small plushies of animals for those who liked them.

You and Violetta were having a conversation about previous matches and some of the survivors and hunters until the spider lady mentioned a certain someone while making a plush that seemed to be some kind of person.

"Speaking of the survivors, Y/N, what are your thoughts and feelings on that Mercenary?"

You froze at the question and could feel a sweat drop down your cheek.

"Naib? Oh, well, he's quite the reserved one. But I think I've gotten him to open up to me! He seems to be much nicer to me than when we first met."

You replied, trying to cover up your nervousness at the mention of the mercenary. Violetta gave you a smirk and shook her head while letting out a sigh.

"Oh sweet Y/N, don't play dumb with me."

You were confused at her response and tilted your head slightly.

"Wha- what do you mean?"

You stuttered as you felt a blush forming on your cheeks.

"Don't think I didn't notice that one match a few weeks ago."

You began sweating nervously as you turned as red as a tomato.

"W- what are you talking about?"

You replied again, trying to calm yourself.

"I saw the way your face lit up when he came to rescue you and how nervous you looked while decoding next to him. And when he waited for you at the exit gate, you were smiling while he took your hand and dragged you out of the gate."

Violetta explained as she finished the plush she was working on and handed it to you. You looked down at the plush and realized it was the man she was talking about. Your blush became massive as the plush slipped out of your hands from your gloves that you wore due to your occupation.

"V- Violetta!! I- I can't keep this! If he finds it he'll think I'm a creep and a stalker!!"

You exclaimed while quickly picking up the plush and placing it down on the table. Violetta simply giggled and took the plush and placed it into a gift box with rose gold ribbon.