As a lawyer, Helian Wei Wei was highly aware that in China, the foreigners were not the same as the Chinese. They did not have to follow the Chinese laws, they just had to abide by the International ones. Perhaps this was the very reason why some scum acted outrageously in China...

They were haughty and always regarded the others with disdain. The foreigner on the plane was a perfect example.

The wheels of the plane rolled along the runway, causing the plane to shake. When the plane was finally stabilized, Helian Wei Wei's gaze turned colder. She was displeased when the foreigner picked up a call with a rude tone of voice once the craft landed.

Helian Wei Wei knew that many reasons caused some foreigners to despise the Chinese. Some sc*ms even joked about how easy Chinese women were, saying that they could lay their hands on any girl they wanted the moment they flaunted their Caucasian faces. According to them, they did not have to put to attract Chinese women. Instead, the women would take the initiative to approach them.

They reckoned that, regardless of their appearance, even if the man was bald and ugly, he would still be able to get a young and pretty Chinese lady as their partner.

There were certainly similar situations. However, that did not apply to all Chinese girls.

Some of the ladies were kind, upright and independent. They applied their professional knowledge and worked diligently to strive for success in their careers. They relied merely on their own hard work and capability.

Girls like this could be found in every corner of China. Some of them might be the cashiers in the supermarkets, while some were cute girls in school. There were also managers in their suits who were currently working overtime.

They were working scrupulously and bearing pressures given by different parties, only wanted to avoid being looked down upon at their homeland.

As Helian Wei Wei overheard the conversation, her finger twitched. Then, she passed her luggage to His Highness, who was right beside her.

The two little ones had a strong urge to ask their Imperial Mother if she needed a helping hand during the fight, thinking that they could be very useful!

Before they managed to approach their mother, their father had dragged them back to their original spots.

His Highness' move was still as elegant as ever. With one hand, he grabbed the two little ones by their collars, while he held his phone with the other hand. Despite the smile that was painted across the corner of his lips, he appeared domineering as though he was the king of the world.

Helian Wei Wei walked at an extremely fast pace. The foreigner could feel a gust of wind as she walked past him.

When the foreigner saw her, he immediately snickered and looked down his nose at her.

Helian Wei Wei was not upset at all. She raised her eyebrows and stared at him, apparently trying to challenge him.

The foreigner had never received a gesture like this. As a reply, he arrogantly flipped Helian Wei Wei off.

Helian Wei Wei squinted before she violently grabbed him by his wrist and pulled his arm toward her.

Realizing what was happening, the foreigner thought that Helian Wei Wei was going to attack him. He cursed under his breath as he continued to wear the ferocious expression on his face.

Helian Wei Wei took advantage of the situation and turned her head to the side. A faint red mark appeared on her cheek.

At that moment, Baili Shangxie could feel the deadly aura that was surrounding his father.