Chapter Four

Tuesday, and tomorrow is the big day for Sebastian, his movie premiere, and for you, you're grateful to be by his side the whole time. It's Sebastian's rest day, you don't want him to be tired or get busy.

"You're not allowed to get tired today! Get that Seb?" you told him, "Yeah? What if it's the good kind" he said with a smirk on his face, while he was sitting on the couch and you standing in front of him, he grabbed your waist and pulled you into his lap, you chuckled at him, "That'll pass" you laughed.

He's so comfortable around you, a different side of him that only you get to know, and you felt lucky for that.

You ordered some pizza for the both of you, and got delivered to your apartment, he ate almost all of it, "Sebastian!" you yelled at him jokingly as he took the last slice of pizza, "No no, you said it was my rest day" he said as you tried reaching it out while his arms were up, you couldn't, he was too tall, you put your arms on his shoulders like as if you were gonna kiss him, he put down his arm from above and went for your kiss, although you took it as quickly and ran to the living room from the kitchen.

You were both running, laughing, around the apartment, and he was chasing you, he grabbed your waist from behind and kissed your neck for what almost seemed like thousand times, you were both filled with happiness. He gave you the pizza and got done with.

You and Sebastian stayed in your room watching Netflix, to tease him, you decided to watch Gossip Girl, "Let's watch Carter Baizen" you said, teasing him beside you, "No stop! I'll pick the movie" he took the tv remote from you, he chose to watch a horror movie, "Oh great!" you said in a joking disappointment tone, you didn't like horror movies, it would give you nightmares.

As the movie reaches the thrilling scenes, you would always grab Sebastian's arm and would snuck in your head on his shoulders, he would chuckle at you but comfort you at the same time.

The movie ended, and he looked at you like he wanted to kiss you, you headed for that kiss, he pulled up the hoodie you were wearing, taking it off from your body, "Really? Again?" you told him softly as you were sighing heavily, "Let's stop then" he told you with a heavy whisper, as he was kissing your torso, you bit your lip like you wanted him to continue, "I guess that's a no" he said.

The feeling of another kiss every moment. You were ready to risk it all.

An hour later, you've both settled down.

Woke up next to him, the sun was already down, he's messy hair, his shoulders and chest, he was so damn handsome. You got up, and wore his t-shirt, and some trousers to get some coffee for you and him.

Coffee midnight run, the city never falls asleep. And Of course the paparazzi's too..

You saw one of them, in front of your building, on the way to your car, asking you multiple questions about your relationship. "Happy for you Y/n", "How are you and Sebastian?", "Are you with him upstairs?", "Is it not a real relationship?", he asked while he was videotaping and taking pictures of you.

You continued to walk to your car and just smiled at him, "Have a good night" he said while you left and got to your car, you just waved at him.

You arrived and got your coffee for you and Sebastian. You drove back to your apartment, as you walked in, he was still asleep, so you just put the coffee of his in the refrigerator for tomorrow morning before his big day.

You didn't feel the need to sleep anymore, you stayed up all night, but Sebastian felt the space beside him in the bed, he got up and saw you sitting on the couch from behind you, he kissed your cheek softly, "Seb? Why'd you wake up?" you said, he went and stood in front of you and grab both of your hands, "Let's go and sleep baby" he said with his sleepy voice.

You got up and went to bed with him, he spooned you from behind, and he felt your comfort as much as you felt his. "Thank you for my rest day, love you..." he said softly, "You're welcome love" you replied back as you rubbed his arms around you.

You both slept beside each other, and you were also excited to see him on the red carpet, as you're gonna be beside him the whole time.