The day was quite chaotic with bangtan. Also exciting. Bom never felt that much of happiness in the last last 4 years. Clubbing day and nights didn't bring the peace she was searching. It was them. Her brothers. They are her joy. Her true happiness.

"Bitnaya!!" Jimin squealed putting a small cat band over her head. "Aww,you look so cute"

"Bitna,look here!" Jungkook said taking her attention. He clicked a photo of her excitedly. He looked at the photo with shiny eyes.

Bom smiled seeing everyone smiling. She didn't want to ruin the moment. If it is even for a moment she can be their sister,then she will take the opportunity. Her heart filled with those warm feelings.

Taeri and Bom didn't have any alone time. Boys kept them separate every time Taeri tried to approach Bom. They heard a loud music playing near somewhere.

Jungkook looked at Bom. He knew how much she loved to dance. She never cared about the surrounding. She just danced whenever she feels the vibe. But now she is silent like she is suppressing herself. Jungkook clenched his fist and took a long breath.

Don't think too much Jeon Jungkook. Do it. For her. Don't think about the embarrassment.  With that determination, Jungkook walked to the middle of everyone. He clapped in a Latin style taking everyone's attention. He slowly moved his body according to the music he was hearing hiding his shy smile. He was embarrassed. But it was the only way to see his sister's real self. Feeling his intention,Jimin also joined him. People were recoding them but they didn't give a flying fuck now.

Bom used to be the first one to dance in the past and she would drag her brothers to dance with her. Now it's the complete opposite happening here. Tables have turned. They are willing to do anything to win her back. They will go through any hell for her.

Bom felt herself being pushed by someone. She looked back only to see Taehyung. He smiled cheekily after pushing her towards the two dorks who were dancing. Soon rest of the brothers joined them.

Eunwoo covered his face in embarrassment and tried to run away showing that he doesn't know them. Oh so he thought. Jin had already caught him by his collar."Let's be embarrassed together dude"

With the music running through Bom's body,she was again activated. She failed infront of the music. Or did she?no,she failed infront her loved ones. She again smiled widely like she used to smile. They looked at her softly. It was indeed their sister. Their treasure. Their happy pill.

Taeri was silently looking at them. He couldn't understand their behaviour. At first he thought that they all liked her in a romantic way. But it doesn't seem right. They were not involved in romantically. Well there is an exception called Eunwoo. Other than him,rest of the boys were behaving like she is their diamond. Taeri had heard about these 7 successful men. Basically they are the rulers in business world. Powerful,dangerous, arrogant, ruthless.

But Taeri was utterly confused seeing the mighty men being all cute infront of this girl. Also they are being too overprotective over this girl.

The day went beautifully. Not for everyone but for almost everyone. And it was the night time. Now it's time to go to the ferris wheel. Jungkook looked at Eunwoo who was staring at Bom. Jungkook smiled knowing his feelings. If there's anyone he would trust to give his most precious thing to keep safe,it would be Eunwoo. And he never saw any other person who is suitable to give the responsibility of his sister other than him. He saw Bom getting on a cube. Jungkook immediately pushed Eunwoo inside the same cube and pulled back Taeri.

"Hey buddy,let's go together in another cube" he said and winked at Eunwoo who was inside with wide eyes.

Others also understood him. It's time to give them some alone time now.

Bom was confused when no one got inside the cube except Eunwoo. The door got closed.

Silence took over them. It was totally awkward. Eunwoo was in the opposite side of Bom and is staring at outside. She blinked few times staring at his ethereal handsome face. Again like always,she was pulled by that non existing force towards his face.

Eunwoo felt her stare. He slowly looked at her. "What?" He asked with a little bit of attitude.

Bom looked away."You brought them right?" She asked staring outside.

"So?"

"Why did you do it?"

"Just because "

"Just tell me why?is it because I remind them of their sister?" She looked at him this time.

Eunwoo also looked at her directly. He was silent. Bom couldn't say what he was thinking.

"No" he replied. Also added," I don't want to answer you. I want you to tell me. Till then I won't say anything "

Bom was confused. "What do you want me to tell you?"

Eunwoo stood up and sat beside her taking her off guard. "You do know what you have to say"

Bom scrunched up her face in confusion but in her head she was scared and anxious. Her breath stopped when he brought his face closer to hers. A lot closer.

"You showed yourself. Check mate. You are done playing with me"

Bom stared deep into his eyes. His eyes were boring into her soul. And she knew what he meant. He found it. He is no longer in her chess board.

She gulped feeling scared. His eyes went to her lips. And again he looked at her eyes. "Say it" he whispered. "Who are you now?"

She heaved a shaky breath. She shook her head stubbornly.

Eunwoo held her nape keeping her close to him."You are already lost. What is still there to hide whe  i already know the truth"

"Then you tell me. Who am I?"she asked.

Eunwoo smiled." I will answer you in a different way today"

With that he smashed his lips onto hers.  With that passionate aggressive kiss,the dark fears of hers came out. She loved the bittersweet kiss. She loved that torture. She closed her eyes letting a single tear roll down.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Hey everyone!

I hope you all are enjoying the butter mv right now. Salute to our boys.

And sorry for being late to update. I've been very busy lately and the recent incident of plagiarism. I want to say thank you for everyone who was supporting me. You guys mean a lot to me. Hope you know that I love you all with my heart.

Also,this is very special announcement.

My new book is on the way

My new book is on the way. But i will only upload it on Booknet. 
So,I hope you will follow me on Booknet. This will be an edited version of my childhood book I wrote when I was 14.

Hope you will enjoy!!