Jackson: Yeah.

Me: This family died by drowning in their own house pool. And this guy *points at picture* was underwater, watching them drown to death.

Jackson: What?

Me: Yes. I know it sounds crazy but it's true.

Jackson: I believe you Joonie.

Me: You do?

Jackson: Yes because whatever that thing is, I can definitely tell that it's not human at all.

Me: But I still haven't figured out about the symbol yet.

Jackson: Hmmmmmm. I know a guy. He is an expert in telling logos and symbols or any other signs just by looking at them. I can give you his number Joonie.

Me: Perfect! Thanks Jackson.

Jackson: Anytime bro. And here is the phone number.

Me: Thanks buddy.

Jackson: That's what friends are for Joonie. They help eachother.
_____________________

At the library:

Raven POV:

Jungkook: 🎵Smooth like butter🎵
🎵Like a criminal undercover🎵
🎵Gon' pop like trouble🎵
🎵Breakin' in your heart like that🎵

Me: Seriously Jungkook?

Jungkook: What?

Me: You have been listening to Butter since morning.

Jungkook: And?

Me: And its giving me a headache.

Jungkook: Do you even know that this is like the best song in the long line history of songs?

Me: Dude it just got released today.

Jungkook: Every BTS song is the best song no matter when or where it releases.

Me: You're actually right dude. I love how it showed that BTS and ARMY will always be a huge family. Not to mention how they have been flirting with us throughout the whole MV.

Jungkook: Ikr. Plus the looks. Everyone looks so damn hot. I am literally drooling over hot Jiminie. Dawg that rainbow hair is dope.

Me: But V looked like total daddy material. Damn that's hot.

Jungkook: Not to mention Jhope looking like a real butter snacc. So delicious.

Me: Dont forget how Suga's rapping infected everyone. He is literally the best.

Jungkook: And Jinnie looked like a handsome prince charming. If were ever a princess I swear I would've kidnapped him and married him already.

Me: RM said that he would not dye his hair pink. Now look at him. He looks like a cute cotton candy.

Jungkook: And lastly but not least my main man JK. Dude be literally rocking them looks and the purple hair.

Me: No wonder he is the World's Most Sexiest Man.

Jungkook: The advantage of being an OT7 stan. You get to drool all over them.

Me: Ikr. But seriously Jungkook we really need to find the logo.

Jungkook: Right. I totally forgot.

Me: We can listen and sing to Butter together. And stream it to you know.

Jungkook: I like the idea. And the ARMY who are reading this story with great interest. Remember to stream Butter like a normal person. AND LETS GET THIS SONG NUMBER ONE ON THE CHARTS WITH ONE BILLION NEWS!! This time the Grammy will be ours.