𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐢𝐫

Start from the beginning

He almost felt a chill run up his spine as he saw the mysterious biker again, holding some books up to his chest and walking over to an unknown destination. With how dead the male's expression was, Senku almost mistook him for a ghost. For a split second, their eyes meet, and Senku could see a subtle smile creep up the male's face. "Good morning." His voice was smooth like honey. Senku would have also compared it to a baby's bum, but that didn't have the sweetness honey comes with. And by that- He meant the mysterious person's voice sounded sweet and smooth. His face was now filled with slight embarrassment as he realized that he was now wondering what a baby's bum tasted like. Because he compared it to honey- anyway, you get the point. Awkward thoughts lead to awkward shit, right?

Stupid mysterious biker, always making him second guess every thought he has.

The ruby-eyed teen was unable to give his acquaintance a reply, as he was too busy being caught off guard by his own thoughts. The male's voice rang throughout the halls again, it was a chuckle. Soft enough to be considered quiet, but loud enough for it to enter Senku's eardrums. "Not even a single word? Cat got your tongue, prez?" The (e/c) eyed teen laughed as he left Senku's peripheral vision, not waiting for an answer.

It was Senku's turn to laugh at his sudden silence. It had been a while since he'd been caught off guard, by a stranger, no less.

"Senku. You're early, as usual!" Taiju's voice shrilled as he entered the lab, followed by Yuzuriha who was silently rubbing her ears due to Taiju's volume. "Yeah, yeah. Nothing new there." The young scientist replied as he habitually picked at his ear using his pinky. Senku subtly glanced back at the hallway and saw that the unnamed biker was truly gone from his sight.

Yuzuriha looked where Senku's gaze was situated at. "Are you looking for someone in particular?" She asked to which Senku unconsciously nodded. "He's about this tall," Senku raised his hand just beneath his eyebrow, showing his estimations on how tall the person was. "His hair is (h/c) and annoyingly straight. (E/c) eyes as well."

Taiju hums in understanding, "Then that person would only be (Y/n)!"

Yuzuriha nodded, "He's the only person who gets to school as early as you."

The ruby-eyed teen nods in understanding, taking in all the new information. (Y/n), huh? He could have sworn he heard that name before somewhere. That being said, his curiosity about this (Y/n) person grew. It's been a long while since the young scientist had been this interested in a person before.

And to him, this was exhilarating.

"Mornin' prez! Did anything new happen to you today?" Hashimo asked as he entered the room and took a seat opposite yours. You silently snickered as you remembered the slim figure of the science club president freeze as you decided to greet him. "Kind of, yeah." You trailed off with a smirk, enjoying yourself. Never in your time being acquainted with that certain lettuce-haired boy, had you thought that he was this easy to tease. It was very out of character of him. Hashimo just looks at you with a blank stare, already knowing what your smirk entails.

"Try not to have too much fun, prez. You might scare that person away." Hashimo chuckles a bit as he remembers you teasing the treasurer during Valentine's. Let's just say she turned into a blushing mess and ignored you for the rest of the day. "You got it, vice prez." You say, your smirk never leaving your face. My, was this getting you exhilarated.

The big event finally came and the open court's bleachers were packed. Senku sat by the far corner, trying to avoid any social interaction. He'd sit next to Yuzuriha, but the girl was currently cheering for Taiju down at the court. It was a basketball game, a sport Senku had little to no experience in. His red eyes were fixated on the court, specifically on a certain player that had a (favorite number) on their jersey. There goes that annoyingly straight hair again. The young scientist noted that (Y/n), like Taiju, participated in almost every sport.