"Ah stop it " jake said trying to push him aways . Jake high-key likes it but he just didn't want sunghoon to know it cuz he will tase him about it .

Sunghoon now stoped he then picked jake up and throws him In the couch and jake yelped when his back hit the couch.

Sunghoon was on top of him and he looks at jake ...."you lool so beautiful underneath me " .

Jake opened his eyes and looks at him .

"Why are you doing this for?" Jake ask

"Why are you doing this for?" Jake ask .

"I just want you ......you look cute yet hot at the same time ." Sunghoon said then he pinned Jake's hands in the couch , sunghoon looks down licking his lips .

He now with one hand held Jake's hands , and with the other one hand  untied Jake's sweet pants . Pulling the tie slowly and he was looking at Jake's eyes .

"You look so small " Sunghoon told jake he then kissed Jake's neck and going down exploding his body with his mouth , sunghoon stoped at Jake's private are . He looked up and saw jake looking at him .

Sunghoon then smirked and pulled Jake's pants down , now jake was only with his underwear.

"You getting hard already" hoon asks feeling good . Jake only blushed , he didn't want to turn out like this .

Then sunghoon moved and faced Jake's face while with the other hand he grabbed Jake's dick and it made jake to whince .

"Ahh~" jake moaned at the touch. It was his first time someone doing this to him .

Sunghoon now only looks at jake and with his hand he put it inside Jake's underwear and placed his thumb at the tip . Jake's eyes were half closed feeling good even though he wasn't supposed to feel like this , he couldn't hold it .

Sunghoon felt pleasure with Jake's Face. It looked so hot that made sunghoon to bite Jake's lips .
"Ouch .....slow down " jake said . His lip started to bleed a little .

"I cant control it " sunghoon said he then started to move his hand up and down making Jake's eyes to roll back .

"Mmhh~" it felt so good.

Sunghoon now moved his hand really fast that Jake couldn't even breath cuz of so much pleasure.

"Stop-ahh" jake said trying to stop sunghoon.  He now was in his senses and he wanted to stop . He just thought that its bad doing something like this with someone that u don't know that well.

"No" sunghoon said he then started to move his hand more fast and with his thumb rubbing his tip .

Jake was about to cum but sunghoon on purpose he stoped.

"Aghhhhhh" jake said when he couldn't finish it .."why did you stop " jake said he whined and felt like crying .

Sunghoon only smirked and got up both his legs were in the side of Jake's shoulders.

"You suck mine okay ....and I'll make you cum " sunghoon said ready to take his dick out of his pants .

"JAKEEEEEE HYUNGGGGG " jungwon came inside without knocking. He have a separate key .

'Oh fuck ' jake though .

.

Thank you ;).