1

"Shhh dont make any noise " one of them said . They were in one house stealing money cuz that's what they always do .

"come on......take the money and let's run " the oldest from them said and his friend nodded .

They got the money's and run but while running one if them accidentally broke one metal bucket that was standing in the corner near the window.

It broke into pieces and two of them widened their eyes.

"WHO IS THERE " the owner of the house said .

"RUN RUN " he said and they laughed while running .

"HEY YOU FUCKERS STOP RIGHT THERE " the man said but they run , luckily they are safe .

"Hyung ....hyung can you hear me " someone spoke in the mic .

"Yes sunghoon.....all ready?" He said.

"Yes .....dont worry I deleted the cams so we're safe " sunghoon said and he now stuck inside one room where he deleted the clips .

"Okay we'll wait in the car " he said and took the mic from his ear. .

"How much money do we have ?" The oldest said .

"Let's not count ....tomorrow in the news we will see how much money we have " he said and giggled and high fives him .

.

"You called me ? "

"Yes sir.jake .......again the same thing " the government worker said .

"Who do you think they could be?" Jake asked. He was a spy , he is young but he is smart and became a spy .

"We dont know but the owner of the house said that they were 3 people and they looked like they were young boys "

"Humm okay got it" jake said and left going to his office .

'Who are they......they got on my nerves ' jake though .

.

"We have a lot of moneys so no need now to steal moneys" sunghoon said.

"Yes we do ....but I cant stay still ....I wanna steal " his friend said and laughed.

"Shut up jay " the oldest from them said.

"But why heeseung hyung .....its fun isn't it" jay said grinning.

They kept talking as friends,  they have been friends since the age of 6 . They didn't had parents so they met in the orphan , but they no longer live there cuz they started to steal got moneys and now they have their own house .

"Do you think they will caught us?" Heeseung asked.

"What makes you think that" sunghoon said

"Cuz two times we made mess and the owners maybe have seen us ...." heeseung said.

"And that's all because of him" sunghoon said pointing at jay .

"Why me " jay said.

"Cuz you are clumsy and you break things " sunghoon said.

"Ahhh let's forget about it .....no one will find us dont worry guys" jay said and laid in the chair and took a nap cuz he was tired .

The time went like that ....they didn't had school cuz it was summer time .

After some times it was 7pm and they decided to go eat dinner in a restaurant  .

.

Jake was walking down the street , it was raining a little and it was kinda cold so he put his hands in his pocket to keep them warm .

While walking he got hungry and saw a restaurant near so he decided to go and eat something.

He got inside and the ring bell signaling that someone was there . The restaurant wasn't a fancy one.

He looked around to find a table for him and saw one in the corner of the room near one big window. 
He goes and sat there . The waiter came and gave him a menu . Jake smiled and said "thank you" .

He ordered something ordinary and now he was waiting for the food to come . Jake looked out of the window and saw three boys walking , the there laughing,  jake can see them because of the lights.

'They enjoy their life I guess ' jake though.  Then these boys got inside the restaurant,  they were making a lot of noises and they sat next to Jake's table. Jake only looked down and started to read a book .

"BHAHHAHAHA I STILL REMEMBER " jay said laughing.  They were having a talk with ' remember when .....' and it brings back memories.

They kept talking and the guest felt it annoying cuz they kept laughing. One of the guests told the waiter to tell them to stop . The waiter only nodded.

"Umm I'm sorry young boys but please kept it down ." The waiter said and she smiled and left trying to sound nice.

"Damnn she's hot as hell" jay said checking her out and jake was hearing them . Jake got a little uncomfortable.

"She is" sunghoon said licking his lips .

Jake couldn't take it anymore,  he then got up and slammed the book in the table made everyone to look at him .

"Boys please stop talking like that" jake said and they looked at him and giggled .

"Look who is talking....are you for real?" Sunghoon said looking at him and biting his finger , looking at jake seductively.

"Yes I am ....but you shouldn't have said something like that " jake said and he got mad .

'I'll rip your face ' jake though.

Sunghoon only smiled .
"You know what....you're to cute to be angry "sunghoon said and minded his own business . Jake blushed a little and sat down with a 'hump" .

'I'll tell you who is cute here ' jake though and continued to read the book . Not so soon the food arrived and he started to eat . After finishing eating he decided to drink one coffee cuz he felt tired and he wasn't supposed to sleep .

"Jay I am so down to steal that mans smart clock " sunghoon said eyeing one man in his 40s .

This sentence made jake too listen to their conversation.

"Damnn it looks expensive " jay said and only raised his eyebrow at sunghoon.

"Guys we didn't came here to steal let's enjoy eating. " heeseung said .

'Humm....thief and three young boys.....?....wait a damn minute ....do you think its them?' Jake though. And continued to listen.

"Next time I guess and let's take the moneys and give to them" sunghoon said .

'This is getting interesting ' jake though.

.

Thank you .